FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Case for the s10.

78 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By juancastro86, Member on 17th February 2019, 02:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th February 2019, 08:44 AM |#11  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
I've gotten the Otterbox Defender for every phone I've had and can't complain. Just got the Defender for my S10+ in the mail today.
24th February 2019, 12:57 PM |#12  
Ace42's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 2,025
 
More
Looking for a clear case, cause it doesn't make sense to buy prism white an do cover it with an opaque case. The Spigen fits the bill, but till wait. More case makers will offer discounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ace42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ace42 Ad-Free
25th February 2019, 02:46 AM |#13  
Member
Flag Hendersonville
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Can I get a link to where you saw they'll be including a clear case? And are they including one with the s10+ as well? Reason asking is I'm seeing the opposite on other sites and want to verify before I order a skin instead of a case. Or i could play oblivious and have two cases. Wife will never know 😏
25th February 2019, 03:45 AM |#14  
mzsquared's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidsOnRoids

Can I get a link to where you saw they'll be including a clear case? And are they including one with the s10+ as well? Reason asking is I'm seeing the opposite on other sites and want to verify before I order a skin instead of a case. Or i could play oblivious and have two cases. Wife will never know

On the official Samsung site, scroll down specs page.
25th February 2019, 04:36 AM |#15  
Member
Flag Hendersonville
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Well I feel like a [email protected] I looked everywhere but the source 😅
25th February 2019, 05:11 AM |#16  
fatboypup's Avatar
Senior Member
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 866
 
More
I'll bet a dozen Walmart donuts no free case in USA packages ....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190224-221030_Chrome.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	4712014  
25th February 2019, 05:21 AM |#17  
mzsquared's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidsOnRoids

Well I feel like a [email protected] I looked everywhere but the source

Ha, no more...it was listed and pictured there just two days ago, now they've decided that we don't deserve free case and screen protector:

so it was just a teaser pic? The second pics is Samsung's own fake news
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cr.PNG
Views:	388
Size:	146.1 KB
ID:	4712022   Click image for larger version

Name:	cc.PNG
Views:	388
Size:	235.4 KB
ID:	4712025  
27th February 2019, 11:02 PM |#18  
Member
Flag Hendersonville
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzsquared

Ha, no more...it was listed and pictured there just two days ago, now they've decided that we don't deserve free case and screen protector:

so it was just a teaser pic? The second pics is Samsung's own fake news

Lucky for me I forgot about a $25 Amazon giftcard my work gave me. Got a 3 pack of screen protectors and a wooden case for $1 out of my pocket

And they arrive March 7th at the latest. WINNING!
28th February 2019, 06:50 PM |#19  
mzsquared's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
If you haven't decided yet: Ultra-slim Galaxy S10 and S10+ cases are on sale for $3.99 right now(02/28/19)

look for discount code here:
https://bgr.com/2019/02/28/galaxy-s1...on-amazon-399/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mzsquared For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mzsquared Ad-Free
28th February 2019, 09:13 PM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzsquared

If you haven't decided yet: Ultra-slim Galaxy S10 and S10+ cases are on sale for $3.99 right now(02/28/19)

look for discount code here:
https://bgr.com/2019/02/28/galaxy-s1...on-amazon-399/

Weird, they show the discount code but not the links to the cases.
28th February 2019, 09:23 PM |#21  
mzsquared's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 127
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyguy89

Weird, they show the discount code but not the links to the cases.

click on "buy now", that'll get to amazon site click "order now", enter your code @ the checkout and get it for $3.99(+tax if applicable)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes