FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

S10e screen protectors

382 posts
Thanks Meter: 136

By destz0r, Senior Member on 9th March 2019, 07:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Which one do you recommend for the S10e? Right now I'm still using the default protector which was applied by Samsung, but I don't really like it.
9th March 2019, 04:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
i ordered one on ebay but i have a feeling it's flat not edge to edge full cover for 10e. They use generic photoshopped stock photo for all 3 models and claim it's curved. I think 10e has 2.5D edge. Not completely flat. I'm also using the garbage thin film they included. For $800 scumsung could include high quality glass and case. I also ordered glass for rear cameras. Never seen or used one before. Not sure what to expect.
9th March 2019, 05:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
tried ESR tempered glass and MP mall tempered glass from amazon

both do not stick on side, ESR is off by like 0.75 mm because of 2.5D curve of glass, it does not stick on side. so dont waste your money on these two, i am still looking for one may be just a bit smaller than ESR.

temporarily ordering a film protector till i find a tempered glass which fits right.
9th March 2019, 06:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I'm using the PureGear HD Clear Tempered Glass Screen Protector https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P7S174H..._byaHCbZY5Q1N0

It only has adhesive on the edges so there is no bubbles. It is case friendly and is a decent alternative to the whitedome which remains the superior choice for the 2.5D screens.
9th March 2019, 10:18 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

It only has adhesive on the edges so there is no bubbles. It is case friendly and is a decent alternative to the whitedome which remains the superior choice for the 2.5D screens.

how is touch sensitivity and does is create rainbow effect like some tempered glass with adhesive on side do?
9th March 2019, 10:52 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Keep in mind aftermarket screen protecters (especially glass ones) will have problems with the fingerprint reader.

Im using the samsung one for now until some testing and revising is done
9th March 2019, 10:53 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
No rainbow effect and if you increase touch sensitivity in the settings it works great. I have no real complaints.
10th March 2019, 09:18 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brugge
Thanks Meter: 136

More
which non-glass protector do you guys recommend?
11th March 2019, 04:06 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by destz0r

which non-glass protector do you guys recommend?

I am interested as well, tried both ESR screen protectors and they were both too small for the screen. doesn't look like there is a clear favorite right now
11th March 2019, 06:06 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX2

Keep in mind aftermarket screen protecters (especially glass ones) will have problems with the fingerprint reader.

Im using the samsung one for now until some testing and revising is done

That's only for bigger models. S10E finger scanner is on the side.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
14th March 2019, 07:28 PM |#11  
Flag Manteca
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Why is there a lip or Ridge around perimeter of screen of galaxy s10e
Does anybody know why there is a lip or Ridge around the edges of Galaxy S10e screen it's almost looks like a screen protector has been applied from the factory
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)