FORUMS

A way to have the Aura Glow in the S10?

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Andy921, Member on 24th January 2020, 06:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I love the Aura Glow color in the Galaxy Note 10 or the A51, so what I did was search for Wraps or Vinyl on Google, and what I found was:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32925791290.html

Apparently they only did it for Note 9, and S10 ?. Being that it is a newer device.

Anyone know of any way to adapt that sticker or create or someone who has done it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200124-032201_Gallery.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	4934121  
25th January 2020, 12:26 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Ufff... That skin doesn't look good especially the bottom. But ask the seller of the already sells them for a few devices chances are good that he has our can make them for the S10 or even already has them but they are not listed. Also if you don't care about water proofing you can get a new back glass in the color prism silver and replace yours. Or sell your current device and get the S10 in prism silver that one is the closest to aura glow.

Edit: I clicked the link and there are a ton for S10 from other sellers didn't you notice that?
The Following User Says Thank You to chieco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chieco Ad-Free
27th January 2020, 02:44 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chieco

Ufff... That skin doesn't look good especially the bottom. But ask the seller of the already sells them for a few devices chances are good that he has our can make them for the S10 or even already has them but they are not listed. Also if you don't care about water proofing you can get a new back glass in the color prism silver and replace yours. Or sell your current device and get the S10 in prism silver that one is the closest to aura glow.

Edit: I clicked the link and there are a ton for S10 from other sellers didn't you notice that?

Well, I thought the Prism Silver only came for the S10 5G. And the other S10 at the bottom of the page are not the same, because the others do only vertical color effects, Something similar to Redmi Note 8
6th February 2020, 09:16 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have a prism sliver s10 which is very close to aura glow.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)