A way to have the Aura Glow in the S10?

Search This thread

Andy921

Aug 12, 2014
I love the Aura Glow color in the Galaxy Note 10 or the A51, so what I did was search for Wraps or Vinyl on Google, and what I found was:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32925791290.html

Apparently they only did it for Note 9, and S10 ?. Being that it is a newer device.

Anyone know of any way to adapt that sticker or create or someone who has done it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200124-032201_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200124-032201_Gallery.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 847

chieco

Jul 6, 2011
Ufff... That skin doesn't look good especially the bottom. But ask the seller of the already sells them for a few devices chances are good that he has our can make them for the S10 or even already has them but they are not listed. Also if you don't care about water proofing you can get a new back glass in the color prism silver and replace yours. Or sell your current device and get the S10 in prism silver that one is the closest to aura glow.

Edit: I clicked the link and there are a ton for S10 from other sellers didn't you notice that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy921

Andy921

Aug 12, 2014
Ufff... That skin doesn't look good especially the bottom. But ask the seller of the already sells them for a few devices chances are good that he has our can make them for the S10 or even already has them but they are not listed. Also if you don't care about water proofing you can get a new back glass in the color prism silver and replace yours. Or sell your current device and get the S10 in prism silver that one is the closest to aura glow.

Edit: I clicked the link and there are a ton for S10 from other sellers didn't you notice that?
Well, I thought the Prism Silver only came for the S10 5G. And the other S10 at the bottom of the page are not the same, because the others do only vertical color effects, Something similar to Redmi Note 8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.