FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Apps getting closed when phone goes into sleep.

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By Chengbyarmbar, Member on 2nd April 2019, 04:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've tried everything I can think of to keep the apps from being closed when the phone goes into deep sleep. Turned off app battery optimizations, turned off "put apps to sleep" turned it on and set it for 7 days. Locked apps in recents and they still get closed. Anyone else seeing this? S10 Plus 12gb here so there shouldn't be an issue. Ideas?

3rd April 2019, 08:44 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I'm having the same issue. S10 here. Done the same things, Dropbox goes offline, Skype and other apps.
3rd April 2019, 09:10 PM |#3  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Is this like an overnight issue? Because there's a by default setting that will close all apps at 3 in the morning to optimize the device... If it's not happening overnight then you might want to look into other causes - although deep sleep itself shouldn't have any effect on apps.
4th April 2019, 06:44 AM |#4  
OP Member

More
Turned off that optimization setting, seems mostly games get closed when going into deep sleep. Really annoying because I have all that ram to spare.
4th April 2019, 10:27 AM |#5  
Flag Teheran
Thanks Meter: 833

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengbyarmbar

Turned off that optimization setting, seems mostly games get closed when going into deep sleep. Really annoying because I have all that ram to spare.

Which optimization setting you turned off?
5th April 2019, 12:03 AM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel09

Which optimization setting you turned off?

Everyone I could find. Auto optimization off, adaptive battery off, put unused apps to sleep off
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)