FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

dark shade of under fingerprint scanner is visible in direct sunlight on dynmic amole

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Ktausif12, Junior Member on 7th March 2019, 10:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Actually as i was browsing on my galaxy s10 i saw a dark outline of under display fingerprint scanner on the dynamic amoled, this issue is only visible on white background, this is of deep concern, did anyone notice this issue?

7th March 2019, 05:38 PM |#2  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Hi. I cannot see anything there on the screen - not one bit, regardless which background it is.
GuestK00143
7th March 2019, 10:11 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktausif12

Actually as i was browsing on my galaxy s10 i saw a dark outline of under display fingerprint scanner on the dynamic amoled, this issue is only visible on white background, this is of deep concern, did anyone notice this issue?

I can see it too but only in bright sunlight shining strait at the screen with a white background. Even then it's hard to see. I tried it under a bright UV light and other very bright lights and do not see it otherwise. If you check this video out at 8:50 it should explain why. It's the reflection from the bright sunlight reflecting through and then back from the screen. I don't see it as a defect, it's just the design of the fingerprint reader. I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes visible all the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
8th March 2019, 01:32 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
But while i was using Chrome in direct sunlight the shadow stayed throughout and it was very irritating.
8th March 2019, 06:13 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Do check in direct sunlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrnrn

Hi. I cannot see anything there on the screen - not one bit, regardless which background it is.

check in direct sunlight.
8th March 2019, 03:51 PM |#6  
Forum Moderator
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 527

Donate to Me
More
Let's stay on topic, guys and gals. No flaming.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to bradhoschar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bradhoschar Ad-Free
9th March 2019, 05:13 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
s10 display issue
9th March 2019, 05:16 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
s10 issue of display
9th March 2019, 05:27 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More

how do i upload image to this form
11th March 2019, 07:37 PM |#10  

More
Visible Scanner
Fingerprint Scanner Visible

Here's what mine looks like...

Not just from light at the back but direct sunlight, and on other colours than white.
21st March 2019, 01:17 PM |#11  

More
Hello,
i have same problem... any solution?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)