FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Edge Panel Yahoo Finance

357 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By imugur, Senior Member on 13th March 2019, 03:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

I had an Galaxy S8 where I got used to the Yahoo finance Edge panel. I was surprised to find out that on S10 is not available. is this only for me or you have the same issue? any hints?

Thanks

19th March 2019, 08:18 AM |#2  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 90

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imugur

Hi all,

I had an Galaxy S8 where I got used to the Yahoo finance Edge panel. I was surprised to find out that on S10 is not available. is this only for me or you have the same issue? any hints?

Thanks

I saw it in there somewhere but I think you have to add it to the panel. It's not in there native. I think there was an Edge menu somewhere in the settings menu if I'm not mistaken.
19th March 2019, 12:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imugur

Hi all,

Thanks

Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Edge Panels (select the words not the slider). This is how you can see what panels you have available.

To install additional panels open your Galaxy Store app and select 'My Galaxy'. There should be a bunch of Edge panels that you can either download for free or pay for. I couldn't see the panel you are after but there may be another you might like.
20th March 2019, 09:50 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
I know how to add a new panel guys. I was just saying that Yahoo Finance panels that were available on S8 are not available on S10 (at least on my SW version). Can you check if you have it?
14th May 2019, 04:34 AM |#5  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Yeah where the deal? Just got a S10 and it's missing. Anyone have an idea how or where to get it from.

I still have my hands on my S8. Any idea how to extract it.
14th May 2019, 09:42 PM |#6  
Flag Independence, MO
Thanks Meter: 400

More
It may have been killed off because Verizon said it regretted it's purchase of Yahoo and AOL and admitted that the AOL/Yahoo division was a failure. If I remember correctly, I thought I really something about Verizon deciding to shutter Yahoo.
25th May 2019, 07:57 PM |#7  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I did manage to pull the APK. But can't get it to install. Anyone have any ideas.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15pY...w?usp=drivesdk
11th September 2019, 08:56 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
any more on this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)