FORUMS

How to downgrade from BTA8 (or how to bypass Bootloader protection)?

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By War_StalkeR, Junior Member on 25th March 2020, 11:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello people,
I need your help.

I've made greatest mistake of my life by updating ROM of my Samsung S10+ Exynos to this Android 10 ROM: sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-s10-plus/firmware/SM-G975F/ILO/download/G975FXXU4BTA8/316086/

Now, I need to downgrade to 9.0, because all intent features are "secured" (or just broken) on 10.0 and don't work as they did at 9.0. And, because G975FXXU4BTA8 uses Bootloader 4, I can't downgrade to previous ROMs that use Bootloader 3 and lesser.

I will be happy with any instruction or solution that will allow me to bypass Bootloader protection, or that will allow me to patch previous ROMs to use Bootloader 4 instead of 3 to successfully downgrade, no matter how difficult and complex they are.

Actually, I don't care about downgrade, as long as I can use all intent features in Android 10.0 as I could in Android 9.0, but I don't see any solution so far.

Any advice is welcome,
Thanks!
25th March 2020, 06:58 PM |#2  
Since you're on bootloader 4, I don't think you can go back at all as there isn't a work around as far as I know.
25th March 2020, 10:22 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyJSG

Since you're on bootloader 4, I don't think you can go back at all as there isn't a work around as far as I know.

Aren't there any custom ROMs in existence that allow to install Android 9.0 over Bootloader 4 as if nothing happened?
26th March 2020, 01:16 AM |#4  
There might be, you would have to check the forums here. I have a snapdragon model, so no root or custom ROMs for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)