Intelligent Hub apk bypass?

Search This thread

irishvandal

Feb 14, 2011
ATL
I have a Samsung S10 SM-G973U Android 10 (Q) work phone with Intelligent Hub installed(security apk) and wish to bypass/uninstall it. I have tried every method that I am aware of minus rooting/flashing and such.....which is possibly the only way to get around this stupid app.

Is there anyone with experience with "Hub" or possibly knows of a way to bypass it and therefore uninstall it.

I could throw a reward out for success.

ed-gonzo

Jul 29, 2018
I have a Samsung S10 SM-G973U Android 10 (Q) work phone with Intelligent Hub installed(security apk) and wish to bypass/uninstall it. I have tried every method that I am aware of minus rooting/flashing and such.....which is possibly the only way to get around this stupid app.

Is there anyone with experience with "Hub" or possibly knows of a way to bypass it and therefore uninstall it.

I hardly think that someone can be found here who gives hack instructions!:D

Reactions: Badger50

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Well stated, and thank you!??