FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Lockscreen wallpaper rotation, create your own multi-pack?

753 posts
Thanks Meter: 160

By spearoid, Senior Member on 30th March 2019, 01:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I love the default arrangement on the S10 with a different lockscreen wallpaper each time you turn the screen on, but there does not seem to be a way to use your own collection of wallpapers in this fashion. I've seen suggestions about using a 3rd party app but the mechanism is already built into the phone. In the Samsung Themes app it refers to the OEM wallpaper rotation as a "multi-pack." Has anyone figured out how to make our own multi pack that can be applied as the lockscreen wallpaper?

30th March 2019, 11:58 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
If love to know this too.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
31st March 2019, 03:30 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 176

Donate to Me
More
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/...-my/m-p/505741
31st March 2019, 04:30 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbreak444

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/...-my/m-p/505741

So the answer is no lol

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
31st March 2019, 04:35 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 176

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeatoma

So the answer is no lol

Yes, but rather than say "I read somewhere that..." or by explaining what I had read and needlessly waited for a reply that would most definitely be "where's your source?" I figured it was just more efficient to reply with just the article.

But, there is obviously a chance this will be a feature in the future. I wish I could use this feature on my homescreen as well.
11th September 2019, 10:10 PM |#6  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearoid

I love the default arrangement on the S10 with a different lockscreen wallpaper each time you turn the screen on, but there does not seem to be a way to use your own collection of wallpapers in this fashion. I've seen suggestions about using a 3rd party app but the mechanism is already built into the phone. In the Samsung Themes app it refers to the OEM wallpaper rotation as a "multi-pack." Has anyone figured out how to make our own multi pack that can be applied as the lockscreen wallpaper?

Hello,

Actually, there is a way with a 3rd party app named "4K Wallpapers". You just need to install it from Google Play (free) and download one image from their app (important - for the app to auto-create a folder). Download the S10 wallpapers and move them in folder "/storage/emulated/0/Pictures/UHD Wallpapers". After that go to "Settings" > "Auto Wallpaper Changer Settings" > Set the condition to "Change On Phone Unlock" and tap "Set Wallpaper".

The change is smooth and wallpapers keep their quality.

Good luck,
Ionut Andrei Paraschiv
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)