FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Night mode and 25w charging coming to galaxy S10

163 posts
Thanks Meter: 28

By rishab_s, Senior Member on 28th March 2019, 09:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just saw the news, Samsung is planning to release an update which enables night mode and 25w charging. Is this really happening?
Source:
https://mspoweruser.com/samsung-plan...laxy-s10-soon/

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...-line_id114895
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rishab_s For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rishab_s Ad-Free

28th March 2019, 09:46 PM |#2  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Man, I HOPE these are true. This phone would be damn near perfect with those two updates.
28th March 2019, 10:10 PM |#3  
ATT California USA
Thanks Meter: 206

More
this is just bullshit !
s10 5G uses the same cpu as any other s10. so why is only 5G version able to charge at 25w and not other s10.
28th March 2019, 10:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netnerd

this is just bullshit !
s10 5G uses the same cpu as any other s10. so why is only 5G version able to charge at 25w and not other s10.

Did you even check out the articles?...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 22.22.46.png
Views:	1122
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	4732810  
29th March 2019, 02:23 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have confirmation, that night mode will be separate mode(just like in Pixel 3's night sight) released in a future updates. The question and answer are in Polish.
Super night mode
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misiek685250 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift misiek685250 Ad-Free
29th March 2019, 05:57 AM |#6  
Flag Reisterstown, MD
Thanks Meter: 88

More
PLEASE let this be true!!! Especially the 25W. I just went from Dash charge to this QC 2.0, which is like going from a new a McLaren to a Mustang from 2001. Lol!

The lack of charging and the slow finger print sensor are the only 2 real hardware crutches this phone has. If it gets those 2 things fixed, this will be the perfect phone hardware perspective in my opinion.

Night mode I won't miss much. From reviews I seen auto night shots on S10 already pretty good. It crushes the iPhone XS night shots from a compare video I saw. But I Haven't tested night shots yet myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidPurity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroidPurity Ad-Free
29th March 2019, 09:02 AM |#7  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4,630

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiek685250

I have confirmation, that night mode will be separate mode(just like in Pixel 3's night sight) released in a future updates. The question and answer are in Polish.

Super night mode

The initial reply there is in Dutch.
29th March 2019, 09:55 AM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intratech

The initial reply there is in Dutch.

I know, I was surprised when I get that before. I don't know, what that means
29th March 2019, 11:47 AM |#9  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4,630

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiek685250

I know, I was surprised when I get that before. I don't know, what that means

lol. Basically: Thanks for your message. We have forwarded the error report to the responsible department.
With regards,
Samsung members team.
3rd April 2019, 12:25 AM |#10  
Flag Lagos, Nigeria.
Thanks Meter: 1,897

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidPurity

PLEASE let this be true!!! Especially the 25W. I just went from Dash charge to this QC 2.0, which is like going from a new a McLaren to a Mustang from 2001. Lol!

The lack of charging and the slow finger print sensor are the only 2 real hardware crutches this phone has. If it gets those 2 things fixed, this will be the perfect phone hardware perspective in my opinion.

Night mode I won't miss much. From reviews I seen auto night shots on S10 already pretty good. It crushes the iPhone XS night shots from a compare video I saw. But I Haven't tested night shots yet myself.

Haha! I came from Dash charge also. On the 6T. This thing feels like it's from the stone age in terms of charging. Also, i had a very good working GCam.
3rd April 2019, 01:58 PM |#11  

More
I am also waiting for these 2 features and it will make it the most perfect phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)