FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SMS vibration when do not disturb is on

707 posts
Thanks Meter: 174

By wolfgrrl, Senior Member on 28th June 2019, 12:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've had this happen with two SMS apps and I want to stop it from happening.

When do not disturb is on, incoming SMS makes my phone vibrate and continues to vibrate no matter what.

Is there a setting that I'm missing that controls this?

Thank you!

28th June 2019, 11:10 PM |#2  
Flag WA
Thanks Meter: 220

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgrrl

I've had this happen with two SMS apps and I want to stop it from happening.

When do not disturb is on, incoming SMS makes my phone vibrate and continues to vibrate no matter what.

Is there a setting that I'm missing that controls this?

Thank you!

Was the screen on, when you got SMS or screen was off and it vibrated? Basically I remember my Pixel 2 some other phones too have/had a setting under do not disturb do this when screen is off and do that when screen is on...check it. Yesterday my DND was enabled and I did receive a call on Whatsapp which rang. Before the call, my screen was still on that is why, it rang.
29th June 2019, 08:49 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charkatak

Was the screen on, when you got SMS or screen was off and it vibrated? Basically I remember my Pixel 2 some other phones too have/had a setting under do not disturb do this when screen is off and do that when screen is on...check it. Yesterday my DND was enabled and I did receive a call on Whatsapp which rang. Before the call, my screen was still on that is why, it rang.

This happens in the middle of the night when I know my screen should be off. I'm thoroughly perplexed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)