FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

wifi calling preferred

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By marcinkoko009, Member on 9th September 2019, 08:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi All

is there any way to force wifi calling preferred i can se wifi calling option and is all working just fine but i would like to have that on in home
i did change mode from -1 to 2 via adb shell settings put global wfc_ims_mode 2 but after reset it goes back to -1
my network EE UK
my sister bought same phone from O2 and she can choose wifi calling preferred under wifi calling option
samsung s10+ smg975f

9th September 2019, 11:04 PM |#2  
There's a way to set it on my phone, but I am in the U.S. on AT&T. All I do is turn wifi calling on in the drop down toggle menu on the notification shade when connected to wifi.
The Following User Says Thank You to StoneyJSG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StoneyJSG Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 12:30 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I used this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....calling&hl=en and it surprisingly works on my s10+

On my old Note 8(dual sim), one of my operators allowed the setting and the other did not. I just enabled wifi preferred and swapped my sims.
The Following User Says Thank You to M1H1R For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M1H1R Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 07:15 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1H1R

I used this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....calling&hl=en and it surprisingly works on my s10+

On my old Note 8(dual sim), one of my operators allowed the setting and the other did not. I just enabled wifi preferred and swapped my sims.

Thanks

Looks like wifi calling preferred option in not available for my carrier anymore
I pop in my wife O2 UK sim card and bang I got wifi preferred or mobile preferred under wifi calling toggle but as soon I pop in my sim EE UK is gone so my carrier did something to disable that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)