FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Canada] All S10 models and variants. [Waiting Room] Discussion.

3,032 posts
Thanks Meter: 776

By mrnovanova, Senior Member on 24th February 2019, 12:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Who's hyped and ready for the 10th anniversary Galaxy S phone? Let's talk about it. Whether you pre-ordered from Robelus Samsung or abroad because Exynos is more your thing. Let's share and compare.

I first went with the Ceramic black s10+ 12GB/1tb variant but dialed the crazy down to the 8GB/512gb variant because, who needs 12GBs of Ram? Well not me that's for sure. Pre-ordered from Telus on Feb 20th how about you guys?

25th February 2019, 12:18 AM |#2  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 83

More
I ordered the same model as you from Samsung. They said my device would ship March 5th. What is Telus telling customers?
25th February 2019, 12:36 AM |#3  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 29

More
i wanted the 12GB/1TB version but Rogers are not doing it, all other Canadian Carriers have it except Rogers, so i went with the 8GB/512GB ceramic black.
25th February 2019, 01:17 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 283

More
do we in Canada will get locked trash version again ?
25th February 2019, 01:46 AM |#5  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I just ordered with pdaplaza from québec a s10 plus SM-G975F dual sim (1400$ with tx). they assured me that it has the exymos processor (because I want to root it because since Nexus 4, I can't live without Viper4android). it will run with Fizz, the new cell provider (as my s8+ since a few weeks).
As everybody I'm just waiting for it now to be delivered in Montréal (expected in the next few weeks).
25th February 2019, 02:04 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword Fish

I ordered the same model as you from Samsung. They said my device would ship March 5th. What is Telus telling customers?

They always say that it will ship on release day. It usually ships between midnight and 2am and I've always received my phones on the first day.

Sent from my SM-N960W using XDA Labs
25th February 2019, 02:06 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x111

do we in Canada will get locked trash version again ?

Yes. Locked bootloader SD 855. I personally prefer the better processor over root. But I know a lot of people can't live without it.

Sent from my SM-N960W using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to mrnovanova For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrnovanova Ad-Free
25th February 2019, 04:44 AM |#8  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 113

More
anyone know if anywhere is giving away the free buds in Canada with preorders ?

also i see t-booth and wireless wave have the trade in deal so you get $300 trade in long as device is worth $25 trade value , but it also mentions a top up to $500 . i tried calling but they don't have all the details on this yet.. so i curious if anyone else knows...
25th February 2019, 05:02 AM |#9  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 7,991

More
Im still on the fence...that oval hole in the screen is just something i dont know if i can stand.

Everything else looks killer on it.
The Following User Says Thank You to force70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift force70 Ad-Free
25th February 2019, 03:10 PM |#10  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Going with the S10 in black from the online Samsung store. That $200 credit is pretty sweet.
25th February 2019, 03:40 PM |#11  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,074

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnovanova

Who's hyped and ready for the 10th anniversary Galaxy S phone? Let's talk about it. Whether you pre-ordered from Robelus Samsung or abroad because Exynos is more your thing. Let's share and compare.

I first went with the Ceramic black s10+ 12GB/1tb variant but dialed the crazy down to the 8GB/512gb variant because, who needs 12GBs of Ram? Well not me that's for sure. Pre-ordered from Telus on Feb 20th how about you guys?

I wanted the Ceramic White which was with 512. Was the lowest I can select for 1299.99.
Luck for me on the 1st launch, trading my note8 and getting a credit of 550. That's why I chose the deal. 699 plus tax at samsung website, tmobile was lower,

Yesterday noticed samsung dropped all the prices, now the Note 8 is 225.
Lucky for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mdiaz33685 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)