Thanks Meter: 134

By AB__CD, Senior Member on 19th March 2019, 10:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd March 2019, 02:14 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 781

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by troxter

Unfortunately not... Only restart can do the trick. And this is very annoying! And more annoying is, We will wait for Samsung update for ages...

They will fix this one in no time, I am sure. I'm optimistic.

But may be it is something on the apps side. May be they would have to change something so they work on the S10, because they don't drive the sensor well enough. Which, if so, should also happen pretty quick.

22nd March 2019, 06:17 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

But may be it is something on the apps side. May be they would have to change something so they work on the S10, because they don't drive the sensor well enough. Which, if so, should also happen pretty quick.

hope they will fix it. I'm not so goot at english, can someone open a thread on the official samsung forum?

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk
22nd March 2019, 10:59 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Will VoLTE calls trigger the bug too?
23rd March 2019, 09:40 AM |#24  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic0001

Will VoLTE calls trigger the bug too?

No. Only VoIp calls: WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, FB Messenger, Google DUO.
The Following User Says Thank You to troxter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift troxter Ad-Free
23rd March 2019, 09:45 AM |#25  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

This is totally unacceptable where this is a $1,000 phone and where I live don't have a refund policy in Hong Kong. We need to do purchase wisely because we don't want to throw away hard earn money.

Samsung do have a quick update but sometimes we have to wait indefinitely.
23rd March 2019, 10:40 AM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by celsior360

This is totally unacceptable where this is a $1,000 phone and where I live don't have a refund policy in Hong Kong. We need to do purchase wisely because we don't want to throw away hard earn money.

we need to report through members app and also open a thread in the samsung official forum

23rd March 2019, 10:45 AM |#27  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I'm with you guys.. Spent $1000 and cannot fully enjoy my device. WhatsApp is my most using app. I think we will get update in about month.
23rd March 2019, 11:57 AM |#28  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordOS

we need to report through members app and also open a thread in the samsung official forum

Your English is good. Just make them a Twitter
23rd March 2019, 07:04 PM |#29  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by troxter

I'm with you guys.. Spent $1000 and cannot fully enjoy my device. WhatsApp is my most using app. I think we will get update in about month.

I hope so. I sent a tweet to samsung mobile and reported through members app, but one tweet won't be enough for samsung to push a fix soon

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by celsior360

you have snapdragon in hong kong? right?

23rd March 2019, 08:04 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Just my opinion- but social media apps like facebook and others are always going to drain your battery. Its just the price of those apps. Most articles suggest removing facebook if battery drain. Facebook owns whatsapp too lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
23rd March 2019, 08:25 PM |#31  

More
@johnwayne27
we are talking about another thing, which is a bug that only happens with this phone. Please try to post a more relevant comment next time

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)