FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to get an on screen blinking light for notifications

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Brad.B, Junior Member on 13th March 2019, 10:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey all, I couldn't get the ring notifications working with the app on S10, but I have found a solution. The app is called "Always on AMOLED" and there is a setting to have a blinking light when a notification comes. No added screen, only downside is its only one color. Anyway, thought id share! It would be neat if there was an app that could have multiple different colored flashing dots when the screen is off, so for example, you get a text and fb message, 2 different colored dots on the screen.
14th March 2019, 04:56 PM |#2  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Any feedback on how to set this up correctly? I couldnt get mine to work and it kept showing an AOD display with the clock on it.
14th March 2019, 04:58 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello!

Go into "Customize Watchface", then "Clock Style" and choose the "Hidden" option
14th March 2019, 08:57 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
It just doesn't do it for me. I'm stickying to stock AOD.
8th November 2019, 10:02 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Better Than Blinking Light For Notifications
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumiden

It just doesn't do it for me. I'm stickying to stock AOD.

I use aodNotify (Jawomo) and it works great. You can have different options for locked and unlocked as well as customize which apps get notification and change colors for each app. I tried it out when I got my phone and then donated the pittance for the pro version (buy me a coffee). It's now listed in the play store as Notification Light / LED Note10, S10 - aodNotify.
The Following User Says Thank You to expatter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift expatter Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)