FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Major camera update imminent

292 posts
Thanks Meter: 184

By =dave=, Senior Member on 12th April 2019, 09:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
https://twitter.com/UniverseIce/stat...735566336?s=19
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to =dave= For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift =dave= Ad-Free

12th April 2019, 01:55 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
This is GREAT news. The camera is really good right now but a dedicated night mode I'm all for!
12th April 2019, 02:20 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Fantastic. Couldn't wait any more but I hope it's better then pixel 3 results and plus 25 W charging to be enabled too plz
12th April 2019, 05:28 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Great news, thanks for sharing. It is confirming the previous leaks, which mentioned both the night mode and the 25w charge. I think we can have good hopes for charging too
12th April 2019, 09:13 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Beast mode
I think samsung are about to enable beast mode with these new updates and more to come... definitly the best software/ui to date
The Following User Says Thank You to kevinireland11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevinireland11 Ad-Free
13th April 2019, 04:31 AM |#6  
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,156

More
talk to me when they add pro mode back to video, and fix their garbage post processing on the front camera that makes everything a blurry, mushy mess.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jayochs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayochs Ad-Free
18th April 2019, 07:40 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
And maybe add 60fps support for ultra-wide video recording... I mean the LG G6 can do it... and even switch BETWEEN cameras while recording....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterThiefGarrett For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MasterThiefGarrett Ad-Free
27th April 2019, 01:38 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterThiefGarrett

And maybe add 60fps support for ultra-wide video recording... I mean the LG G6 can do it... and even switch BETWEEN cameras while recording....

And my g6 was able to use flash in wide
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)