By rmn.br, Senior Member on 23rd May 2019, 09:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
G973FOXM3ASK1/G973FXXU3ASK1/G973FXXU3ASK1

* changelog unknown for me

G973F/ASK1/AFR https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SsJ...ew?usp=sharing

G973F/ASK1/AFR https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SsJ...ew?usp=sharing
ODIN v3.13.3 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aM...wKE5w-TutzfYPY
FRIJA v1.3.0 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fX...rCx8FQ2Lhcrbvx
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rmn.br For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rmn.br Ad-Free
23rd May 2019, 09:37 AM |#2  
Flag Calarasi
Thanks Meter: 76

More
Nothing about turn off AOD when in pocket or some notification ring as was rumored in some forums...
23rd May 2019, 09:45 AM |#3  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I'm downloading the update from samfirm at the moment and will flash it through odin. My phone's region is ROM, and the update is from AUT (Switzerland), so when flashing with odin and selecting HOME_CSC, will my phone get wiped because of the different region?
23rd May 2019, 10:06 AM |#4  
Flag WA
Thanks Meter: 254

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanB_SK

Improved Night mode, May patches and should be more

Sammobile article : https://www.sammobile.com/2019/05/23...mode-and-more/

Thanks for screenshot Reddit user samcex

@MoshPuiu I asked your question, will report back if I get answer

Interesting...I have S10e with Snapdragon which has firmware from T-Mobile USA and we got May update a week ago, but this didn't include camera night mode . I hope that we get the update with June patch
23rd May 2019, 10:14 AM |#5  
Flag Sydney, NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Whats the best and quickest way to download it? Thanks!

Oups sorry that's for the S10+ that's why I couldn't find it. I have the regular S10
23rd May 2019, 12:21 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Just installed, I can confirm that the touch sound was restored to before April's update.
23rd May 2019, 01:24 PM |#7  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Tønsberg
Thanks Meter: 626

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by massacreur75010

Whats the best and quickest way to download it? Thanks!

Oups sorry that's for the S10+ that's why I couldn't find it. I have the regular S10

It's there for the S10 too... installing now myself.

Search for samfirm and download the latest program (it still works, even though the developer claims it doesn't to draw users to their site).

Enter SM-G973F in model, and AUT in region. Check "auto" and click "check for update". Also check the "Chech CRC32" and "Decrypt automatically" to save some time.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan243546

I'm downloading the update from samfirm at the moment and will flash it through odin. My phone's region is ROM, and the update is from AUT (Switzerland), so when flashing with odin and selecting HOME_CSC, will my phone get wiped because of the different region?

Select HOME_CSC and your data will be fine, yes (as long as something doesn't go wrong during flash).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Novek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Novek Ad-Free
23rd May 2019, 01:38 PM |#8  
Flag Tbilisi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan243546

as far as i know, if you are using HOME_CSC it won't wipe device
The Following User Says Thank You to vazovskiiii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vazovskiiii Ad-Free
23rd May 2019, 02:40 PM |#9  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Tønsberg
Thanks Meter: 626

Donate to Me
More
Anyone else experiencing problems with nova on this update? Mine has frosen a couple of times, and I need to reset nova as default launcher...
23rd May 2019, 03:05 PM |#10  
Flag Tbilisi

More
I didn't receive it yet, waiting fingers crossed
The Following User Says Thank You to vazovskiiii For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vazovskiiii Ad-Free
23rd May 2019, 03:54 PM |#11  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novek

It's there for the S10 too... installing now myself.

Search for samfirm and download the latest program (it still works, even though the developer claims it doesn't to draw users to their site).

Enter SM-G973F in model, and AUT in region. Check "auto" and click "check for update". Also check the "Chech CRC32" and "Decrypt automatically" to save some time.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Select HOME_CSC and your data will be fine, yes (as long as something doesn't go wrong during flash).

Search for samfirm where?

Edit: Lol, search on Google I figured out. But thanks it worked perfectly
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asii, g973f, galaxy s10 exynos, october update

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)