[G973F] links for official updates S10 Exynos

Search This thread

stefan243546

Oct 11, 2016
Bucharest
Samsung Galaxy S21+
I'm downloading the update from samfirm at the moment and will flash it through odin. My phone's region is ROM, and the update is from AUT (Switzerland), so when flashing with odin and selecting HOME_CSC, will my phone get wiped because of the different region?

Charkatak

Aug 11, 2012
WA
Improved Night mode, May patches and should be more

ZahbdlF.jpg

Sammobile article : https://www.sammobile.com/2019/05/2...e-brings-improved-camera-night-mode-and-more/

Thanks for screenshot Reddit user samcex

@MoshPuiu I asked your question, will report back if I get answer :good:

Interesting...I have S10e with Snapdragon which has firmware from T-Mobile USA and we got May update a week ago, but this didn't include camera night mode :(. I hope that we get the update with June patch

Reactions: galaxys

Novek

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 19, 2008
Tønsberg
Whats the best and quickest way to download it? Thanks!

Oups sorry that's for the S10+ that's why I couldn't find it. I have the regular S10

It's there for the S10 too... installing now myself. :)

Search for samfirm and download the latest program (it still works, even though the developer claims it doesn't to draw users to their site).

Enter SM-G973F in model, and AUT in region. Check "auto" and click "check for update". Also check the "Chech CRC32" and "Decrypt automatically" to save some time.

:highfive::highfive:

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

I'm downloading the update from samfirm at the moment and will flash it through odin. My phone's region is ROM, and the update is from AUT (Switzerland), so when flashing with odin and selecting HOME_CSC, will my phone get wiped because of the different region?

Select HOME_CSC and your data will be fine, yes (as long as something doesn't go wrong during flash).

Novek

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 19, 2008
Tønsberg
Anyone else experiencing problems with nova on this update? Mine has frosen a couple of times, and I need to reset nova as default launcher...

hoseth0711

Oct 15, 2009
Copenhagen

Search for samfirm and download the latest program (it still works, even though the developer claims it doesn't to draw users to their site).

Enter SM-G973F in model, and AUT in region. Check "auto" and click "check for update". Also check the "Chech CRC32" and "Decrypt automatically" to save some time.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Select HOME_CSC and your data will be fine, yes (as long as something doesn't go wrong during flash).
Search for samfirm where?

Edit: Lol, search on Google I figured out. But thanks it worked perfectly

Last edited:

viddat971

Nov 14, 2013
Paris
hi guys!!
Tried to use Samfirm to DL the lastest firmware but i'm stucked with this message:
Error : could not send BinaryInForm. status code 200/666

Anyone know how to fix that please?

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Thats's what I did exactly , but no luck!! Got an error :
Could not send BinaryInform. status code 200/666 :eek:

obrad.a

Nov 24, 2018
Issues for me since last update to ASE5.
I have a delay with volume buttons, sometimes they respond after 5 seconds.
Other issue, phone app. When I call someone the call begins after 5 to 10 seconds. Or when I receive a call, when I press the green button nothing happens and it responds after 5 to 10 seconds.
I tried to clear phone app cache, system cache, reboot many times and still same issues.
I updated yesterday to the ASE5 version and issues started just after the update

I live in Switzerland, Exynos S10+ 512 ceramic black, AUT unlocked version

eintopf

Jan 8, 2011
Got the same problem here and a few others like graphic issues. The lockscreen pops up after unlock. In fullscreen apps the navigation bar pops up and switch from dark to white and sometimes transparent. This update is very awful.

rmn.br

Apr 16, 2019
Prague
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
@eintopf @obrad.a I see more people complaining after May update but also there is people which haven't any problems. I still waiting update for my S10 / T-Mobile so I can't share my experiences with update. All what I can suggest is clear cache in recovery, clear data/cache for each app and lastly factory reset. I know it is very annoying but sometimes can happen after update :/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    G973FXXU3ASG8/G973FOXM3ASG8/G973FXXU3ASG8
    G973F/ASG8/AUT https://drive.google.com/open?id=18Nn0qZNTtvmqbkbp5TKfl3zuMLpUKcy6 GDrive

Changelog is same like for June update:
    * Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi stability have been improved
    * Improved stability of the camera
    * The stability and connectivity of Bluetooth have been improved
    * The security of your device has been improved
    * Once the update is done, you will not be able to return to the old version of the software because of the updates of the security policy

My findings:
    Can't say much, phone runs great battery is great (maaybe is better than on June) I didn't make factory reset, flashed with ODIN and wiped cache.

100th post, Senior member. YAY!
    I sold S10+ and awaiting Note10+. I will keep thread updated, it's just one and I'm not planning open any other... very small personal contribution on XDA

Don't forget hit the ... Thanks button.

*ROOT*
    I can't give you support of rooting nor updating rooted S10, Samsung phones are mine first completely stock. I know how to do it in theory...

...also root talking should be better in separate thread. You don't help anyone if u ask questions about root in middle of Official update/News thread. If u ask questions in right place, answers can help to anyone.

Regards

edit: hard time decide for Exynos or Snapdragon in middle of EU. Only warranty and future trade holding me back from SD
    G973FXXU3ASH6/G973FOXM3ASH3/G973FXXU3ASH3

* Wi-Fi connectivity and stability have been improved.
    * Bluetooth connectivity and stability has been improved
    * The stability of Camera has been improved
    * The security of your device has been improved.
    * August security patches

G973F/ASH6/ITV https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bvk77z0h8FD9DXLal9HliaxMmqKqZEPQ
    Offical Android 10 / OneUI 2.0 firmware is rolling out (at least for former Beta program users in Germany).
    See attached screenshots - it is no Beta version anymore and Beta Program for Android 10 / OneUI 2.0 was closed now by Samsung.
    So it will be available/published soon for all S10 users :fingers-crossed: