Enable carrier frequency aggregation for the S10 TGY.
Warning: All manipulations are your responsibility. Changes made in accordance with this instruction are valid for networks of Russian operators.
1. Download the attached file QPST_2.7.474.zip (36.36 MB)
and the attached QUD.WIN.1.1 Installer-10037.3.zip ( 20.06 MB ) file
- a set of official Qualcomm utilities and the Qualcomm USB driver. Unpack: Install QPST.2.7.474 from the QPST folder.
2. Enter *#0808# in the dialer, select "DM+MODEM+ADB" in the menu that opens, and connect the phone to the computer. In the Device Manager (it is more convenient to use the view of the "connecting device") there should appear a composite USB device with two COM ports - command and diagnostic, most likely, the diag. port will have Class=SbClass=0xff - this can be seen in the properties of the device (Information - Property = Compatible ID). For this device, you need to manually install the driver from the QUD folder.
3. In the path Program Files (x86)/Qualcomm/QPST/bin run the QPST Config utility, if the phone is not recognized (SD855 should appear in the Phone column), add the port manually by name (e.g. COM5) by clicking "Add new port". When the phone is recognized, press Start Clients - EFS Explorer and wait for the EFS data to be read.
4. In EFS Explorer, delete the file /nv/items_files/modem/lte/rrc/cap/prune_ca_combos.
Attached file 00028874.zip ( 1.04 KB )
Unpack and replace the file in /nv/item_files/rfnv/00028874, then disconnect the phone from your PC and reboot.
Please note: after updating, firmware reset, firmware reinstallation, and possibly changing the SIM card (no pattern is detected, depending on the specific card), the procedure of deleting prune_ca_combos and replacing the 00028874 file should be repeated.
I can´t download the file 00028874.zip, the others can be dowloaded from Maestro2k5 's Android file host.