FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Overall love

812 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,698

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 10th January 2019, 04:03 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Samsung Galaxy S10, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Samsung Galaxy S10 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free

11th January 2019, 12:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 339

More
How someone can love a phone without knowing specs yet?? 😁😁
The Following User Says Thank You to jordiz86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jordiz86 Ad-Free
11th January 2019, 12:45 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 283

More
sams galaxy s10+ with aosp and headphone jack please , in black.
11th January 2019, 05:57 AM |#4  
I don't think I have loved a phone since my Note 5 lol, although the Galaxy S7 Edge came close
11th January 2019, 02:03 PM |#5  
Flag Wilmington, NC Metro :(
Thanks Meter: 14

More
First impressions based on the multitude of "leaks" and other speculative articles I have come across... I really wanted to get excited about this phone but I can not. That hole punch display- two holes for the S10+, I just can not fathom liking. I do not need a thousand cameras- hell, I have NEVER used the front camera yet on my S7E. All the other gimmicks/bells/whistles do not impress me nor do I have a need for. And nothing can justify the price (USD $1,000+).

The only phone I love is my S7 Edge. I wanted to love the Note 7 until that damn recall hit. My S7E has NEVER let me down, does everything I ask/need it to do, and looks brand new. Now that it is rooted it runs even better. Based on the specs AND RICIDULOUS pricing of the S10 I will likely just keep using my S7E until it dies.

For a anniversary flagship I expected Samsung to really knock one out of the park. Of course we know Samsung really does not support/appreciate flagship owners/devices like they did years ago so it is no surprise that their innovative spirit has died out. Now it will really show why their mobile device sales are plummeting.

The S10 is going to be a major flop for Samsung. Sales will suffer as did Apple's iCrap phone which, coincidentally, is being heavily discounted in select markets. No wonder other brands are gaining customers.

Once I see it in person..... but for $1200-$1500USD, I'd rather wait and see.
The Following User Says Thank You to SkylineDriver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SkylineDriver Ad-Free
13th January 2019, 03:21 PM |#6  
Flag Navi Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 568

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Samsung Galaxy S10, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Samsung Galaxy S10 is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Legend says - one shouldn't love a smartphone, else one will become a fan of a particular model/brand. And fan-ism is a disease of a smartphone owner who thinks the one he's owning is the best of the best from every aspect
28th January 2019, 05:26 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
i am not happy about the pricing
i think about jumping to Xiaomi
4th February 2019, 11:09 AM |#8  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Awesome Device
Pure speculation at this point but based on concurring rumours the S10 looks to be an absolute beast, more phone than most will ever need. The pros over the S9 are much faster processing speeds, bigger battery and display, in display fingerprint reader, 5G in the 2nd release, a bevy of specialized cameras, larger internal and external storage and on the high end model 12 GB RAM. It would seem to have no real competition but there are two glaring cons as well. The camera cutouts marring the display and it's price. Those who are willing to drop a stack will be in play however in the current environment with smartphone sales on the decline I would be surprised to see the S10 meet Samsung's expectations. I was strongly considering the S10+ with 8Gb RAM and 512Gb internal memory. I would also wait for the 5G variant available sometime later this year but price rumors suggest the 4G variant will exceed $1,400 USD. Likely the 5G will be priced even higher. To be frank, I'm not sure any smartphone is worth that much.
5th February 2019, 03:58 AM |#9  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineDriver

First impressions based on the multitude of "leaks" and other speculative articles I have come across... I really wanted to get excited about this phone but I can not. That hole punch display- two holes for the S10+, I just can not fathom liking. I do not need a thousand cameras- hell, I have NEVER used the front camera yet on my S7E. All the other gimmicks/bells/whistles do not impress me nor do I have a need for. And nothing can justify the price (USD $1,000+).

The only phone I love is my S7 Edge. I wanted to love the Note 7 until that damn recall hit. My S7E has NEVER let me down, does everything I ask/need it to do, and looks brand new. Now that it is rooted it runs even better. Based on the specs AND RICIDULOUS pricing of the S10 I will likely just keep using my S7E until it dies.

For a anniversary flagship I expected Samsung to really knock one out of the park. Of course we know Samsung really does not support/appreciate flagship owners/devices like they did years ago so it is no surprise that their innovative spirit has died out. Now it will really show why their mobile device sales are plummeting.

The S10 is going to be a major flop for Samsung. Sales will suffer as did Apple's iCrap phone which, coincidentally, is being heavily discounted in select markets. No wonder other brands are gaining customers.

Once I see it in person..... but for $1200-$1500USD, I'd rather wait and see.

Another glitch in the rollout is having to wait a few more months for the 5G variant. Who will be satisfied "upgrading" to a 4G device costing $1,000 plus?
5th February 2019, 09:22 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
From the leaks it seems Samsung is putting together a real solid showing. Really interested to see how new software offerings on the device come together.
6th February 2019, 07:17 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
According to leaks galaxy s10 is the first phone from samsung which has hole punch camera on the front and s10 plus has dual camera for selfie and inscreen fingerprint sensor. Between three rear camera for s10 and s10 plus. maybe battery capacity slightly bigger than the previous samsung galaxy s9.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)