FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+

2,048 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,668
 
By geiti94, Senior Member on 8th April 2019, 12:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd September 2019, 12:27 AM |#322  
so again new builds since i needed to revert the mtp changes from last build since for some mtp dont worked anymore on sammy roms
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geiti94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geiti94 Ad-Free
23rd September 2019, 08:12 AM |#323  
zohaib0001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 3,607
 
More
I have few questions
1- If we are using TWRP on stock firmware in S10+ And when ever Samsung update its stock firmware we need updated TWRP based on that update ??? Or this TWRP is fixed and does not required that ?

2- Did you include ""enginering bootloaders that allows to root the s10 s10+ and s10e like all other phones without boot from recovery partition"" ???
3- Can we boot directly as rooted ???
23rd September 2019, 02:03 PM |#324  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohaib0001

I have few questions
1- If we are using TWRP on stock firmware in S10+ And when ever Samsung update its stock firmware we need updated TWRP based on that update ??? Or this TWRP is fixed and does not required that ?

2- Did you include ""enginering bootloaders that allows to root the s10 s10+ and s10e like all other phones without boot from recovery partition"" ???
3- Can we boot directly as rooted ???

As far as i know and checked.
1. No
2. No
3. No
23rd September 2019, 07:10 PM |#325  
so new builds for ASIG rom are uploaded

NOTE: Dex On PC will not work for the moment but i will fix it soon (need only to find the right hex edit with ida) so you can allready update to new roms without wait for weeks that samsung release ASIG sources

ASIG Camera features etc all works and boots on ASIG bootloader too not like other twrp or my old one
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geiti94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geiti94 Ad-Free
23rd September 2019, 08:48 PM |#326  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geiti94

so new builds for ASIG rom are uploaded

NOTE: Dex On PC will not work for the moment but i will fix it soon (need only to find the right hex edit with ida) so you can allready update to new roms without wait for weeks that samsung release ASIG sources

ASIG Camera features etc all works and boots on ASIG bootloader too not like other twrp or my old one

That's cool. Thanks a lot for keeping on working on TWRP for the S10!
24th September 2019, 03:57 AM |#327  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hello geiti94
Just wanna ask .. can you add or is there a way that you can implement usb-drive and CD-drive emulation into kernel? It would be very helpful. Please can you patch kernel in your recovery in next release?
I knew that these 2 libs must be added to patch but afraid of brick to do it.
drivers/usb/gadget/f_mass_storage.c
drivers/usb/gadget/storage_common.c

If along with dex this patch added.. we have an awesome phone with almost all features.
Thanks
24th September 2019, 07:42 AM |#328  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by comsite

Hello geiti94
Just wanna ask .. can you add or is there a way that you can implement usb-drive and CD-drive emulation into kernel? It would be very helpful. Please can you patch kernel in your recovery in next release?
I knew that these 2 libs must be added to patch but afraid of brick to do it.
drivers/usb/gadget/f_mass_storage.c
drivers/usb/gadget/storage_common.c

If along with dex this patch added.. we have an awesome phone with almost all features.
Thanks

Join his TG group
24th September 2019, 01:36 PM |#329  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
thank you
24th September 2019, 05:39 PM |#330  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
What is the difference between official (Ian) and this version of TWRP.

I am missing this information in OP.
Thanks
24th September 2019, 08:42 PM |#331  
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgaR

What is the difference between official (Ian) and this version of TWRP.

I am missing this information in OP.
Thanks

this one works with asig firmware the other one dont works with asig 😊
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geiti94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift geiti94 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes