FORUMS

[ROM] BeyondROM V6.5 [12/02/2020] [10.0 BTA8] [February Patch] [G970-G973-G975-F/FD]

2,808 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,285

By starbucks2010, Senior Member on 11th December 2019, 01:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
BeyondRom V6.5

Based on Android 10 - G975FXXU4BTA8

Devices Supported: G970F(D), G973F(D), G975F(D)

ROM Features

<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloating, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
<*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
<*>Base Android 10 SM-G975F G975FXXU4BTA8 odex/deodex February 2020 patch level</*>
<*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
<*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
<*>Knox partially removed, AppLock, 1120 FontPack by Winb33</*>
<*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
<*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
<*>Dual SIM + SD Card, allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
<*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services), disable high volume warning</*>
<*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>

Added/fixed in v6.5

<*>S-Secure applock and apps masking</*>

To be added/fixed
<*>Fix the secure folder </*>

Credits

- John Wu for Magisk
- IanMacd for his multidisabler
- IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
- IanMacd & Geiti for the TWRP
- SuperR for the kitchen
- WinB33 for the FontPack
- All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Nathan, Alan, Carlos, Claude, Jay and others)
- S10e testers: Marcello and Mathias

Download Link for G973/G975F(D)

Digi Link
Gdrive Link

Download Link for G970F(D)

Gdrive Link

Support files

Installation procedure

1. If you are coming from Pie, please use the attached guide.
2. If you are already on Android Q rooted with stock patched recovery, flash Ian’s latest patched TWRP (3.3.1-102) in Odin (AP slot), Ian’s latest multidisabler (v2.2 or later) then BR 6.5 in TWRP
3. If you are already on Android Q rooted with Ian’s latest TWRP (3.3.1-102), just flash BR 6.5 in TWRP
In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IN NOT ENCRYPTED!!!
If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest Q multidisabler (v2.2 or later) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment.

Advises

0. DON'T START FLASHING BR6 WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pictures, contacts, SMS, etc.
1. Is strongly advisable clean flash if coming from Pie. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
2. If you have issues/errors flashing the ROM zip: check rom zip MD5 hash
3. If you consider that the modded services are the culprit for your SnapChat ban, use stock services.jar (dirty flash again the ROM)

4. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)

Helpful links

Telegram chat
PayPal link

Happy flashing good people!
Attached Files
File Type: txt BR6.0_flashing_guide.txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.9 KB, 3180 views)
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to starbucks2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift starbucks2010 Ad-Free
11th December 2019, 02:31 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Odin fail
On BR6-Backup Odin, I get a stop at system.img with the notice "only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed " in red on the phone.
11th December 2019, 02:44 AM |#3  
Flag Veracruz
Thanks Meter: 404

Donate to Me
More
Thank you eternally, thank you very much for all the work and effort, I am trying to download ... greetings and blessings for the whole team.
The Following User Says Thank You to chalofito For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chalofito Ad-Free
11th December 2019, 06:04 AM |#4  
Flag burgas
Thanks Meter: 15

More
samsung s 10e rom

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

Devices Supported: G970F
11th December 2019, 07:42 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Hello.

Can anyone please attach some screenshots? Neither this or the topic from s10 have any screenshots. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
11th December 2019, 08:11 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,285

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy43

On BR6-Backup Odin, I get a stop at system.img with the notice "only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed " in red on the phone.

I had this issue some time ago on Pie flashing stock FW. It can happen from various reasons: old Odin version, USB cable not original or old USB2 cable, bad download, etc.

Restart the phone in download mod and try again. Please let us know if you finally succeed.

God luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starbucks2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift starbucks2010 Ad-Free
11th December 2019, 08:40 AM |#7  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 14

More
thank you for the rom , install procedure from stock Q ?
11th December 2019, 09:26 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by izmenar

thank you for the rom , install procedure from stock Q ?

You can find the instructions in OP. It specifically says "if you are already on Android Q"

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
11th December 2019, 11:54 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
stuck at boot, after i enable ad blocker. can't get into twrp, have to start from scratch.
11th December 2019, 02:30 PM |#10  
Flag Düsseldorf
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks2010

<*>Fixed the Samsung SmartWatch BT connection</*>

Hi starbucks2010, would you please share the information, what you did to fix that?
Thank you very much!
11th December 2019, 04:06 PM |#11  
Flag Nonthaburi / Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Very nice.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)