<*>Aroma choices: full/dirty wipe, debloating, Bixby key remapping, Emoji</*>
<*>Supports G970F(D), G973F(D) and G975F(D)</*>
<*>Base Android 10 SM-G975F G975FXXU4BTA8 odex/deodex February 2020 patch level</*>
<*>Stock Samsung kernel</*>
<*>CSC features (camera sound menu, call recording, LTE only mod, camera during call, etc)</*>
<*>Knox partially removed, AppLock, 1120 FontPack by Winb33</*>
<*>Included the security bypass from Ian’s multidisabler</*>
<*>build.prop tweaks: multiuser, call ring delay, SHealth fix, BT passwords remember</*>
<*>Dual SIM + SD Card, allow screenshots in secure apps</*>
<*>Reboot directly in rooted system from power menu (modded services), disable high volume warning</*>
<*>Possibility to choose in aroma to remove the boot warning</*>
Added/fixed in v6.5
<*>S-Secure applock and apps masking</*>
To be added/fixed
<*>Fix the secure folder </*>
- John Wu for Magisk
- IanMacd for his multidisabler
- IanMacd and Oleg for the libbluetooth fix
- IanMacd & Geiti for the TWRP
- SuperR for the kitchen
- WinB33 for the FontPack
- All people who helped me with ROM testing (especially Nathan, Alan, Carlos, Claude, Jay and others)
- S10e testers: Marcello and Mathias
Download Link for G973/G975F(D)
Download Link for G970F(D)
1. If you are coming from Pie, please use the attached guide.
2. If you are already on Android Q rooted with stock patched recovery, flash Ian’s latest patched TWRP (3.3.1-102) in Odin (AP slot), Ian’s latest multidisabler (v2.2 or later) then BR 6.5 in TWRP
3. If you are already on Android Q rooted with Ian’s latest TWRP (3.3.1-102), just flash BR 6.5 in TWRP
In any of the above cases, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DATA PARTITION IN NOT ENCRYPTED!!!
If your /data partition is encrypted, flash Ian’s latest Q multidisabler (v2.2 or later) and format your data in TWRP after flashing the multidisabler (Wipe data, reply YES when asked in TWRP). Beware that your ENTIRE internal SD will be wiped.
After the first boot, when you start Magisk Manager for the first time, reply with YES (agree to reboot) after MM have setup your root environment.
0. DON'T START FLASHING BR6 WITHOUT A FULL TWRP BACKUP !!! Backup to PC your important files: documents, pictures, contacts, SMS, etc.
1. Is strongly advisable clean flash if coming from Pie. You can try to restore your previous saved data with TWRP but issues can arise.
2. If you have issues/errors flashing the ROM zip: check rom zip MD5 hash
3. If you consider that the modded services are the culprit for your SnapChat ban, use stock services.jar (dirty flash again the ROM)
4. If you like my work, consider buying me a coffee (PayPal link)
Happy flashing good people!