Thanks Meter: 15,580

Post Reply Email Thread
24th January 2020, 10:03 PM |#401  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 10,985

Donate to Me
More
Hey folks, Thread has been cleaned. Please refrain from stirring up trouble and bickering. Let's stay on topic and please remember that this is a development thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-Negan
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Negan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Negan Ad-Free
25th January 2020, 05:24 PM |#402  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Did anyone of you experience issues with bluetooth phone calls in the car ?
I recently connected my S10 to an BMW and bluetooth calls are not usable at all. I hear the other side in ultra fast speed and high pitched whereas the other one hears me very slow and ultra low pitched. This is 100% reproducible. I tried pairing the phone again without any effect.
Bluetooth audio though works without problem. Playback of audio files is perfect.
25th January 2020, 06:18 PM |#403  
Flag vlissingen
Thanks Meter: 262

More
Hi Ivan, how are you??? are you still developing???? long time no see
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lambik333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lambik333 Ad-Free
26th January 2020, 04:07 PM |#404  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hacked
26th January 2020, 04:25 PM |#405  
Thanks Meter: 398

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoct

Need other developer to build this rom for our s10 models, ivan no worry more

Guys..... i dont know what you guys are talking.... stop spreading such informations around here..... you guys will never learn.....

If someone is busy, theres no time for it. Just as simple as that. A new update will come, but it is delayed! and if you reading the OP you would've noticed that Ivan is doing it on his free time.

No Free Time = No Updates.

So for the last time to all users here: STOP TRASHTALKING EVERY TIME!!!

I could bet guys like you still dont using LOS... But trying to put the [EOL] Tag on it ........

BTW: you can try and build yourself if you think this Rom is EoL.......
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lladwein For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lladwein Ad-Free
26th January 2020, 04:46 PM |#406  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugoct

Need other developer to build this rom for our s10 models, ivan no worry more

Because of people like you, devs close threads and stop doing this things, thank you mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMrM00n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheMrM00n Ad-Free
26th January 2020, 05:23 PM |#407  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
> flash twrp as per given instructions
> Once in twrp flash multi-disabler

The instruction for TWRP strongly advise to root the stock image first with Magisk. Is that necessary or can I skip that if I'm installing TWRP only to install LOS 17, i.e. will the multi-disabler be enough to install LOS 17? (Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but I'd rather ask a dumb question than brick my device.)
26th January 2020, 10:32 PM |#408  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by realityexists

> flash twrp as per given instructions
> Once in twrp flash multi-disabler

You can install twrp 19 without Magisk but you need to prepare the file first, but they recommend Magisk first and then twrp because it's easier to do things rooted. Once in twrp, follow the instructions here precisely. The multi Disabler, the rom, the vendor, gapp if you want. To root Magisk, that has it's own instructions also here.
The Following User Says Thank You to trancinguy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trancinguy Ad-Free
27th January 2020, 12:29 AM |#409  
Flag Helsingborg
Thanks Meter: 56

More
I just wanna say that ivan is doing a great job. Thanks ,
Hope all is well with you
27th January 2020, 08:06 PM |#410  
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Just in case anyone is interested.... The GAPPS for Android 10 (which should be compatible with LOS17) have been released here:
https://opengapps.org/
The packages Nano and Pico are available, while work continues for the other flavors...
Release Notes can be found here:
https://github.com/opengapps/opengap...r-Android-10.x
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to byteXpression For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift byteXpression Ad-Free
27th January 2020, 08:39 PM |#411  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byteXpression

Just in case anyone is interested.... The GAPPS for Android 10 (which should be compatible with LOS17) have been released here:
https://opengapps.org/
The packages Nano and Pico are available, while work continues for the other flavors...
Release Notes can be found here:
https://github.com/opengapps/opengap...r-Android-10.x

Carefull with this, in the telegram froup Ivan said that opengapps ****ed up the device in LOS.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)