. Adhell is a Samsung Knox based application which can Block system-wide Ads, trackers, analytics from applications without root. It has more functionalities than just Ad-Blocker including Package Disabler, Mobile Restricter, App Permissions controller
- Pre-Activated KNOX ELM Licence (Must be renewed every 3 months, and can be generated from url below)
- Domain Limit Size Increase (50,000)
- Disable Apps Enabled by default
- Apps Component Enabled by default
The APK provided my cease to function at any time, due to the restrictions put in place by Samsung Knox key validation and not due to the fault of my own doing.
I hold zero responsibility for the use of this app in any liable circumstance.
*Unknown Apps must be enabled to install third-party APK files.
If you don't wish to use the above download you may compile your own APK from the source below
WHAT TO DO WHEN IT DOES NOT ACTIVATE/BYOA (Build Your Own App)
This appears due to the Licence being activated more than six times with the same package name while using a developer ELM key and not a commercial partner unlimited use ELM key (Samsung KNOX restriction not the App)
You have a couple of options -
- Change the ELM Key pre-installed by opening the app and going to the settings menu of the Adhell3 then scroll to the bottom of the menu and you will find the button to change the key to your own Knox ELM you generated.
- Use an APK editor to make a change to the installed package name so that it is unique which should allow the pre-installed key to activate (ask others how to do that, but this might bypass the six activation limit under the same package name)
- Compile your own version of Adhell3, instructions to do so are below.
How to compile your own version of Adhell3
- First grab the KNOX SDK and LIB you want the Knox SDK 3.3 (API level 28) & supportlib.jar (Dec 17/18, for older devices)
- Get yourself a new KNOX ELM Key from here, It should look something like this.
- Grab the Adhell3 Scripts from here, and follow the instructions which are clearly written for your operating system. (Note: you may need to type Code:
- When you are done you should be left with a folder looking like this which has your built APK package file ready to be moved to your device for install.
If you struggle to understand how to modify the app before compile I have a ready to go app.properties you can use as a base, just be sure to place the file where the instructions say and to add your OWN KEY in theCode:
package.name=com.adhell3.12345 domain.limit=100000 enable.disableApps=true enable.appComponent=true appComponent.showSytemApps=false skl.key=D39335379587987309734637654687675985678078960879789057y58659867967890876706780670
Compiled from Sources -
Fusion Jack- Adhell 3 GitLab Source
Generate Samsung ELM KNOX Licence Key - SIGN IN FIRST then click the link and it should take you right to it.