FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Adhell 3 - KNOX

113 posts
Thanks Meter: 87

Post Reply Email Thread
Adhell 3.1.x – KNOX AdBlocker for Samsung Galaxy devices and Package Disabler
. Adhell is a Samsung Knox based application which can Block system-wide Ads, trackers, analytics from applications without root. It has more functionalities than just Ad-Blocker including Package Disabler, Mobile Restricter, App Permissions controller

Features
  • Pre-Activated KNOX ELM Licence (Must be renewed every 3 months, and can be generated from url below)
  • Domain Limit Size Increase (50,000)
  • Disable Apps Enabled by default
  • Apps Component Enabled by default
ADHell v3.1.1 - Download
The APK provided my cease to function at any time, due to the restrictions put in place by Samsung Knox key validation and not due to the fault of my own doing.
I hold zero responsibility for the use of this app in any liable circumstance.
*Unknown Apps must be enabled to install third-party APK files.

If you don't wish to use the above download you may compile your own APK from the source below

WHAT TO DO WHEN IT DOES NOT ACTIVATE/BYOA (Build Your Own App)
Error: 102
This appears due to the Licence being activated more than six times with the same package name while using a developer ELM key and not a commercial partner unlimited use ELM key (Samsung KNOX restriction not the App)
You have a couple of options -
  • Change the ELM Key pre-installed by opening the app and going to the settings menu of the Adhell3 then scroll to the bottom of the menu and you will find the button to change the key to your own Knox ELM you generated.
  • Use an APK editor to make a change to the installed package name so that it is unique which should allow the pre-installed key to activate (ask others how to do that, but this might bypass the six activation limit under the same package name)
  • Compile your own version of Adhell3, instructions to do so are below.
Please note as of this time if you don't already have a Knox ELM key generated from some previous use of Knox API applications you will have to wait as ELM key generations have been removed from SEAP for non-partner developers until further notice.

How to compile your own version of Adhell3
  1. First grab the KNOX SDK and LIB you want the Knox SDK 3.3 (API level 28) & supportlib.jar (Dec 17/18, for older devices)
  2. Get yourself a new KNOX ELM Key from here, It should look something like this.
  3. Grab the Adhell3 Scripts from here, and follow the instructions which are clearly written for your operating system. (Note: you may need to type
    Code:
    adhell3.cmd setup
    under windows 10)
  4. When you are done you should be left with a folder looking like this which has your built APK package file ready to be moved to your device for install.
    If you struggle to understand how to modify the app before compile I have a ready to go app.properties you can use as a base, just be sure to place the file where the instructions say and to add your OWN KEY in the
    Code:
    skl.key=yourkeyhere
    An example app.properties file could look like this -
    Code:
    package.name=com.adhell3.12345
    domain.limit=100000
    enable.disableApps=true
    enable.appComponent=true
    appComponent.showSytemApps=false
    skl.key=D39335379587987309734637654687675985678078960879789057y58659867967890876706780670

Compiled from Sources -
Fusion Jack- Adhell 3 GitLab Source
Generate Samsung ELM KNOX Licence Key - SIGN IN FIRST then click the link and it should take you right to it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ADhell-v3.1.1.apk.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.73 MB, 18670 views)
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to WookieLance For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WookieLance Ad-Free

6th March 2019, 11:08 AM |#2  
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I'll test for you
6th March 2019, 03:55 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
I would also test
6th March 2019, 04:12 PM |#4  
Flag Jupiter
Thanks Meter: 32

Donate to Me
More
Please PM me I'll test as well. My s10+ arrives today.
6th March 2019, 04:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
can't figure out how to obtain ELM key
7th March 2019, 12:06 AM |#6  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,074

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieLance

https://gitlab.com/fusionjack/adhell3

. Adhell is a Samsung Knox based application which can Block system-wide Ads, trackers, analytics from applications without root. It has more functionalities than just Ad-Blocker including Package Disabler, Mobile Restricter, App Permissions controller

Just thought I would share this information. If not allowed please move/remove the thread, I plan on compiling this and 3.1 so will use the thread to list pre-complied APK and save you all some time.
However my I do not have the device to test with yet. So if anyone would like to test the compiled package let me know how it goes

Can someone pit this into an apk please. Send me a link.
Please I never got this to work.
7th March 2019, 07:07 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:

https://gitlab.com/fusionjack/adhell3

Just thought I would share this information. If not allowed please move/remove the thread, I plan on compiling this and 3.1 so will use the thread to list pre-complied APK and save you all some time.
However my I do not have the device to test with yet. So if anyone would like to test the compiled package let me know how it goes

If u provide apk then many will test
7th March 2019, 10:55 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Heres a link to a folder with the different versions: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sb37c6gmhqgbn/AdHell_3

In the folder there's also a readme with instructions. Youll need a Samsung Developers Key (you can enroll for free in the SEAP program to get it) and later with the APK Editor included you have to chenge the package name to some random string (with the same length). Then Install and paste your SEAP key when prompted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mxEin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mxEin Ad-Free
7th March 2019, 12:15 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Sorry guys, I was going to link the actual instructions to compile and get the KNOX key but XDA will not allow the URL to be posted here directly too the post with all the info.
So guys just google -

Also, Galaxy 9/10 users need to use ADHell 3.1.x or newer version 3.0.0 will not work as KNOX does not use ELM keys anymore.
"Legacy Key in Adhell 3.0. The Legacy License Key has been abandoned by Samsung due to some reason. Now, the Adhell 3.1.1+ uses the original KNOX standard key format.

I should have a working version by tomorrow evening of ADHell v3.1.x I also get my device tomorrow possibly as I got the tracking number today.
7th March 2019, 12:20 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizioone

You need this Key https://seap.samsung.com/enrollment#section-knox-sdk
the EDU Licence required for ADHell 3.0 will not work with the newer ADHell 3.1 and on newer devices like the S9 and S10 you need the standard KNOX key and ADHell 3.1 or higher. You obtain the key by generating one online and I believe but don't quote me it comes from the KNOX SDK not the EDU SDK
GuestK00143
7th March 2019, 01:01 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizioone

Quote:

You need this Key https://seap.samsung.com/enrollment#section-knox-sdk
the EDU Licence required for ADHell 3.0 will not work with the newer ADHell 3.1 and on newer devices like the S9 and S10 you need the standard KNOX key and ADHell 3.1 or higher. You obtain the key by generating one online and I believe but don't quote me it comes from the KNOX SDK not the EDU SDK

You need this link for the ELM key and need to be signed in for it to redirect you to the right link. https://seap.samsung.com/license-keys/generate/edu
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)