FORUMS

[App] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for S10, NEW: Notification preview!!

2,193 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,463

By Jawomo, Senior Member on 25th May 2019, 11:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
You need a notification light / LED for your Galaxy S10? With aodNotify you can easily add a notification light / LED directly to Samsung's Always On Display!

You can select different notification light styles and show the notification light around the camera cutout, screen edges or even simulate an notification LED dot in the statusbar of your Galaxy S10! As the notification light is integrated in Samsung's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesn't drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!

If you don't need the Always On Display, the app can also activate the Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications or show the notification light / LED even without the Always On Display!

With the notification preview feature you can directly see if you have important notifications without waking your Galaxy S10!

MAIN FEATURES:
• Notification light / LED for Galaxy S20, S10, Note 10 and others!
• Low energy notification preview (android 10+)
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) only on notifications
• Charging / Low battery light / LED

MORE FEATURES:
• Notification light styles (around camera, screen, LED dot)
• Custom app / contact colors
• ECO animations to save battery
• Interval mode (on/off) to save battery
• Night times to save battery
• Minimal battery consumption

BATTERY USAGE PER HOUR ~:
• LED - 3.0%
• LED & INTERVAL - 1.5%
• LED & ECO - 1.5%
• LED & ECO & INTERVAL - 1.0%
• NOTIFICATION PREVIEW - 0.5%
• ALWAYS ON DISPLAY - 0.5%

Other apps use up to 5-10% per hour!

DOWNLOAD:

NOTES:
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software or always on display!
• Altough we never experienced any screen burn in issues on our test devices, we recommend to not keep the notification light / LED active for a long time! Use at you own responsibility!

"Samsung Galaxy" is a protected trademark of "SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS"
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to Jawomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jawomo Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 11:33 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jawomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jawomo Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 11:57 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
@Jawomo i just download it but what is the difference between stock aod and this .i feel no difference no led indicator in camera cutout when massage comes. Please explain how it works.
25th May 2019, 11:59 AM |#4  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Cool. Will give this a try. Does it also turn off aod when notifications are cleared?
25th May 2019, 12:02 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxena1

@Jawomo i just download it but what is the difference between stock aod and this .i feel no difference no led indicator in camera cutout when massage comes. Please explain how it works.

As described it just turns on the AOD on notifications. If there are no notifications the AOD is disabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajackar

Cool. Will give this a try. Does it also turn off aod when notifications are cleared?

sure, more to come soon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jawomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jawomo Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 12:28 PM |#6  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 189

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawomo

As described it just turns on the AOD on notifications. If there are no notifications the AOD is disabled.

sure, more to come soon

Cool, I'm using an automated flow for that now but it doesn't distinguish between apps an system. Will try it out.
25th May 2019, 12:48 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Thumbs up
sure, more to come soon [/QUOTE].
Waiting
The Following User Says Thank You to saxena1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saxena1 Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 02:54 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Uploaded aodNotify 1.02

• Added support for: Tap to show AOD
• AOD manager update
• Stability improvements

Enjoy!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jawomo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jawomo Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 04:09 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I always gets AOD when I'm tapping (With or without "Tap to show AOD" enabled)

Another Q: Do you've and idea why the clock / icons appears in different location each time AOD turns on ?

Thanks
25th May 2019, 05:57 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Great app. Could you make it turn on AOD for a few seconds then turn it off? Just like Oxygen OS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zaidshb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zaidshb Ad-Free
25th May 2019, 06:29 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Working perfectly. Thank you for your work.
The Following User Says Thank You to TODI1111 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TODI1111 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)