FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Arc Lighting - Notification Light for Galaxy S10/+

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

Thread Closed Email Thread
Hey everyone!
I'm here to announce the release of a new Android app developed by me and my partner under the company "Symetium Corporation."
REMOVED

The app is basically just a list of things we would really want to be able to put around the camera cutout. It's extremely customizable and has endless combinations of setups. For example, you can enable a setting called 'Always Show Ring' which lets you have a solid color, dynamic color (based on the current app), or a few different types of gradients. In addition to that, you can run a rotation animation on it. Finally, you can also set up different indicators such as a notification indicator, an audio visualizer, a charging indicator, a low battery indicator, a critical battery indicator, and a device overheat indicator. Another notable effect is that you can add a glow effect to spice up the ring's appearance.

The app isn't free because we need to make back some of the development costs as well as fund our exciting upcoming projects, HOWEVER, you get 1 free hour of use and can watch short video advertisements in exchange for additional hours of time using the app. If you can't afford to purchase the app, we understand but would still love it if you would take a moment and try the app for an hour or two!

Compatible Devices
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e

Download
The app can be found on the Google Play Store here:

REMOVED

If you have an S10, S10+ or S10e, we'd love for you take a bit of time and try it out. Feedback is extremely crucial to us at this stage of development so we'd love to hear back from you! Thanks for your time!

Update:
Announcing support for the Galaxy S10e!
Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this new update. We really appreciate your help!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to epicality For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift epicality Ad-Free

6th April 2019, 05:50 PM |#2  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 504

More
nice but it's out of position.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190406-185428_Settings.jpg
Views:	6104
Size:	228.6 KB
ID:	4737935  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:06 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Bug
Position of ring out of hole Please update this in newer version.
The Following User Says Thank You to saxena1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift saxena1 Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:08 PM |#4  
Flag Stockholm

More
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:09 PM |#5  
Flag Krakow
Thanks Meter: 6,019

Donate to Me
More
So before anyone asks, what are the advantages over Chainfire's implementation ?

Does it work screen off ?

EDIT : This is not aligned with the camera hole on my SM-G9730.
The Following User Says Thank You to Paradoxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Paradoxxx Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:13 PM |#6  
Flag Stockholm

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxxx

So before anyone asks, what are the advantages over Chainfire's implementation ?

it does seem to work screen off as I can see the ring when AOD is enabled, but it's out of position, it's not around the camera cut out.
The Following User Says Thank You to [email protected] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [email protected] Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:22 PM |#7  
Flag Krakow
Thanks Meter: 6,019

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

it does seem to work screen off as I can see the ring when AOD is enabled, but it's out of position, it's not around the camera cut out.

Yeah got the same. Does it work with screen off completely tho ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Paradoxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Paradoxxx Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:25 PM |#8  
Flag Stockholm

More
Quote:

Yeah got the same. Does it work with screen off completely tho ?

no guess not as I turned off AOD it would not appear until I touch the screen for the fingerprint to appear.
6th April 2019, 06:36 PM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Keller, Texas

Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone thanks for the feedback! I just released an update to fix the positioning issue. Apparently, I was using the wrong method for device detection. Basically, you were all seeing what I see when I test rather than what you SHOULD have seen using an S10/S10+. Apologies for the confusion! The update should rollout within the next few hours.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epicality For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift epicality Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:39 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Keller, Texas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

EDIT : This is not aligned with the camera hole on my SM-G9730.

It works as long as you have Always-On display enabled. Our goal eventually is to make it work regardless of whether or not AOD is enabled.
The Following User Says Thank You to epicality For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift epicality Ad-Free
6th April 2019, 06:59 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicality

It works as long as you have Always-On display enabled. Our goal eventually is to make it work regardless of whether or not AOD is enabled.

When you achieve that goal i will buy the app for sure...
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung, samsung galaxy s10, samsung galaxy s10 plus
Previous Thread Next Thread