- Highly customizable lighting for the Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, and Note 10. Select a variety of colors, animations, and styles.
- Always show ring with various gradient effects (add multiple colors and make them spin for a visual experience)
- An adjustable glow effect that can be turned on or off
- Notification lighting both when the display is on or off (update planned for only the lockscreen or only inapp)
- Music lighting that syncs the light to your music
- Battery indicator lighting for charging, low and critical battery states. (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear)
- Device overheating indicator for gamers and power users (note it will not work until you configure the zones you want the colors to appear)
- Arc Lighting can be configured to match the color of your wallpaper, the app you're currently in, or both!
This app requires certain permissions to function correctly.
Accessibility: This permission is used for the ring to appear over your lock screen, always-on display, and for accessing the color of the current app you're in. This permission is required for the app to function properly.
Draw Over Other Apps: This permission allows the ring to show on top of other apps. This permission is required for the app to function properly.
Microphone Access: This permission is used to analyze the internal device audio for the music lighting. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to enable the Audio Visualizer indicator for the ring.
Storage Access: This permission is used to get the color of your wallpaper. You will not be asked for this permission unless you choose to use the color of your wallpaper for the ring.
Notification access: This permission is used to change the color of the ring after notifications
Burn-in concerns: Some Android displays may suffer from mild burn-in if a single item is displayed on the screen for an extremely significant amount of time. If you are concerned about this, feel free to enable the rotation animation in ring settings. That will ensure the display is constantly changing. Alternately, you can disable the default effect to only show the ring while an indicator is being triggered. Note: Samsung Galaxy devices come with burn-in protection that moves the pixels a little each time.
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy note 10 (not tested yet)
- Galaxy note 10+ (tested confirmed working)
Download (xda members get free access, will provide unlock codes to any xda member who asks)