Working Google Camera for Snapdragon w/ Aperture Switching and Night Sight

361 posts
Thanks Meter: 105

By beserker15, Senior Member on 7th March 2019, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th March 2019, 01:56 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Am I only able to get this working if I load this XML file into the camera app, or there's a manual configuration? It's not processing HDR on my S10 snap.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

9th March 2019, 03:55 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinhoficial

Am I only able to get this working if I load this XML file into the camera app, or there's a manual configuration? It's not processing HDR on my S10 snap.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The XML is my configuration. Out of the box the app doesn't really work, you have to change a few settings for it to work. The XML takes care of having to manually change the settings. You can of course continue to tweak things after loading the XML and save our own configs.
9th March 2019, 08:21 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The camera is working on my exynos s10, but the night sight doesn't, it immidiately close when i select night sight and i applied your config settibg, what can i do to make it work?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogggo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dogggo Ad-Free
9th March 2019, 10:09 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Was using portrait mode earlier and noticed shutter delay was significantly long. Very noticable when trying to take pics of kids who can't sit still. Also worth noting, I installed the update today (fp reader improvements) and it didn't break my gcam. I saw others on Reddit were having problems but they may have been using a different version/config than this one. It has been solid for me and other than missing my beloved wide angle lens it's damn near peefect...
9th March 2019, 10:56 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 317

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogggo

The camera is working on my exynos s10, but the night sight doesn't, it immidiately close when i select night sight and i applied your config settibg, what can i do to make it work?

Yes it's working but the photos are too much over-exposed. Its all white. Any way to fix this? If somebody who has knowledge can tell what settings can fix it?
Front camera is working fine though.
Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to nickporwal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nickporwal Ad-Free
9th March 2019, 12:00 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickporwal

Yes it's working but the photos are too much over-exposed. Its all white. Any way to fix this? If somebody who has knowledge can tell what settings can fix it?
Front camera is working fine though.

I mean, everything was working perfectly for me, and the exposure is ok, except for the night sight and the photobooth, and i wanted to know how can i use the night sight
9th March 2019, 12:24 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 317

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogggo

I mean, everything was working perfectly for me, and the exposure is ok, except for the night sight and the photobooth, and i wanted to know how can i use the night sight

Wow, what settings are you using and which apk? For me back camera pictures are all white. Are you sure on exynos?

9th March 2019, 02:08 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please the answer
why on my cellphone, portrait mode and night mode can't be active, information please?
9th March 2019, 02:30 PM |#29  
Flag Ponjong, Gunungkidul
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
Does it work on Exynos?
9th March 2019, 02:33 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
I can't get it to install on my Verizon S10+
9th March 2019, 06:20 PM |#31  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickporwal

Wow, what settings are you using and which apk? For me back camera pictures are all white. Are you sure on exynos?

Same problem here.... Back camera is aver exposed and all pics literally white...
Front camera works
With the config that's been updated
The Following User Says Thank You to chaitanya.krishna For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chaitanya.krishna Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)