FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM-5.1.1r18] [Official] [CyanideL][UBER] [09/14/2015][STABLE] [SaberMod/Linaro]

3,345 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,931

By rogersb11, Recognized Contributor on 2nd December 2014, 10:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th December 2014, 03:21 AM |#21  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Indianapolis

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysergic Acid

How's the situation of Internal and External SDCard on your ROM?

First build so it's messed up some. External and internal are the same ALMOST. It's strange really. Normally I work with the kernel so I'll fiddle with the init and rebuild the recovery I'm using in the kernel as well since 8 build it separate anyway

Sent from my SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rogersb11 Ad-Free

5th December 2014, 04:21 AM |#22  
Recognized Developer
Flag Ponta Grossa
Thanks Meter: 12,540

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersb11

First build so it's messed up some. External and internal are the same ALMOST. It's strange really. Normally I work with the kernel so I'll fiddle with the init and rebuild the recovery I'm using in the kernel as well since 8 build it separate anyway

Good luck then, I'll keep an eye in your thread
7th December 2014, 12:51 AM |#23  
Flag Indianapolis

Donate to Me
More
New build is up. Fresh sync with CM and a TON of updates. EVERYTHING is working other than the sdcard is still wonky but it DOES work. Baseband is working as well. Also including a gapps package the I slimmed down to fit on the device. There is ONE bug tho and it's a Lollipop bug to do with the WiFi State Machine. If you don't have WiFi on the device will reboot upon going to sleep so LEAVE THE WIFI ON. Battery life has been emaculate for me> I borrowed friends S2 again just to get everything finished. I have some SMALL things to clean up and I'm going to update SELinux to the new 5.0 version before the next build and hopefully CM fixes the wifi bug. As of now it is unknown the exact cause of this. ENJOY!!!!!!!!! Also because I stayed up ALL NIGHT working on the device trees and samsung hardware you should be blessed with ANOTHER Lollipop build here shortly courtesy of @TheGeekyNimrod. Got him all straightened out today after some issues yesterday because I hadn't updated enough trees yet. ANYWAY, flash away ladies and gents

ROM https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473398362

Gapps https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473398367
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rogersb11 Ad-Free
7th December 2014, 01:36 AM |#24  
Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 40

Donate to Me
More
should we still not wipe if we want to flash again?
7th December 2014, 01:55 AM |#25  
Flag Indianapolis

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar71693

should we still not wipe if we want to flash again?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I haven't tested to wipe status but I did wipe now that I think about it and I didn't lose anything to maybe I fixed it but that is NOT CONFIRMED yet so be safe but the rom is much improved. Well device is anyway. Battery is really smooth
The Following User Says Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rogersb11 Ad-Free
7th December 2014, 02:02 AM |#26  
Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 40

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I haven't tested to wipe status but I did wipe now that I think about it and I didn't lose anything to maybe I fixed it but that is NOT CONFIRMED yet so be safe but the rom is much improved. Well device is anyway. Battery is really smooth

Yeah, that's what I meant. I think I did a bad flash so I was gonna wipe and reflash, just checking before so I don't delete my internal sd.
7th December 2014, 02:45 AM |#27  
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,694

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Also because I stayed up ALL NIGHT working on the device trees and samsung hardware you should be blessed with ANOTHER Lollipop build here shortly courtesy of @TheGeekyNimrod. Got him all straightened out today after some issues yesterday because I hadn't updated enough trees yet.

And I owe you dearly for it. My build will be posted on XDA in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGeekyNimrod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheGeekyNimrod Ad-Free
7th December 2014, 02:58 AM |#28  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 1,148

More
Quote:

New build is up. Fresh sync with CM and a TON of updates. EVERYTHING is working other than the sdcard is still wonky but it DOES work. Baseband is working as well. Also including a gapps package the I slimmed down to fit on the device. There is ONE bug tho and it's a Lollipop bug to do with the WiFi State Machine. If you don't have WiFi on the device will reboot upon going to sleep so LEAVE THE WIFI ON. Battery life has been emaculate for me> I borrowed friends S2 again just to get everything finished. I have some SMALL things to clean up and I'm going to update SELinux to the new 5.0 version before the next build and hopefully CM fixes the wifi bug. As of now it is unknown the exact cause of this. ENJOY!!!!!!!!! Also because I stayed up ALL NIGHT working on the device trees and samsung hardware you should be blessed with ANOTHER Lollipop build here shortly courtesy of @TheGeekyNimrod. Got him all straightened out today after some issues yesterday because I hadn't updated enough trees yet. ANYWAY, flash away ladies and gents

ROM https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473398362

Gapps https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473398367

Thank you for all you do!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david72262 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift david72262 Ad-Free
7th December 2014, 06:13 AM |#29  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 1,148

More
Darn just can't get it to boot. Might be because of my modified ppit File Not sure
7th December 2014, 07:50 AM |#30  
Flag Indianapolis

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david72262

Darn just can't get it to boot. Might be because of my modified ppit File Not sure

I read that creates an issue

7th December 2014, 08:06 AM |#31  
Flag St. Ann
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david72262

I figured it out use a 4GB pit instead. That one boots but for some reason others don't. It got mine working. And also I not have data

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Have a look people, mobile network is on, baseband working now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)