FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM-5.1.1r18] [Official] [CyanideL][UBER] [09/14/2015][STABLE] [SaberMod/Linaro]

3,345 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,931

By rogersb11, Recognized Contributor on 2nd December 2014, 10:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd May 2015, 04:45 AM |#501  
Quote:
Originally Posted by anumeric1122

Is 9.9 the last build without the freezes?

I've been on 10.5 since it came out and have no freezing issues so far.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA Free mobile app

2nd May 2015, 04:20 PM |#502  
Flag Mauritius
Thanks Meter: 33

Donate to Me
More
Question bugs?
In latest CyanideL, is outgoing call bug and video recording bug still present?
2nd May 2015, 04:50 PM |#503  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Indianapolis

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmystere68

In latest CyanideL, is outgoing call bug and video recording bug still present?

I believe incall was fixed but turning of Google now settings. My video recording has worked for AWHILE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rogersb11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rogersb11 Ad-Free
3rd May 2015, 01:43 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hi rogersb11 thanks for keeping the i777 alive.
just wondering what custom recovery do you use before flashing v10.5 and also what gapps file
if its not to much to ask, can you please post a link of the exact gapps file you use to flash your phone for v10.5
thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to arawsg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arawsg Ad-Free
3rd May 2015, 03:13 PM |#505  
Flag Mauritius
Thanks Meter: 33

Donate to Me
More
not good
flashed this rom and booted successfully....but froze after a few minutes and phone gets very very hot. had to reboot and it happens everytime...reverting back
The Following User Says Thank You to mmystere68 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mmystere68 Ad-Free
3rd May 2015, 06:27 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arawsg

hi rogersb11 thanks for keeping the i777 alive.
just wondering what custom recovery do you use before flashing v10.5 and also what gapps file
if its not to much to ask, can you please post a link of the exact gapps file you use to flash your phone for v10.5
thanks again

Use PA Gapps - Pico: http://downloadandroidfiles.org/file...315-signed.zip
Then get the shift eternal kernel: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934530554
Flash the kernel, then rebbot to your recovery (should be phillz)

CLEAN INSTALL.
flash rom, then gapps, and then super user if wanted.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolerboyj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolerboyj Ad-Free
4th May 2015, 06:28 AM |#508  
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogersb11

New build guys https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952596812

Minor issue I found on setting things up. The color picker screen seems stretched so I can't select a new color because it's below the screen.

Only other issue was I forgot to flash SU. Usually no big deal except it's much harder to get back to recovery without a working power button.

Sent from my SM-G920F using XDA Free mobile app
4th May 2015, 07:19 AM |#509  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Indianapolis

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radoo7701

Minor issue I found on setting things up. The color picker screen seems stretched so I can't select a new color because it's below the screen.

Only other issue was I forgot to flash SU. Usually no big deal except it's much harder to get back to recovery without a working power button.

Use the quick reboot app. Yea the layout is jacked I noticed but I can still select my colors. Maybe change your DPI, change them and then turn DPI back
4th May 2015, 04:23 PM |#510  
Quote:

Use the quick reboot app. Yea the layout is jacked I noticed but I can still select my colors. Maybe change your DPI, change them and then turn DPI back

Unfortunately the reboot apps require root. I got there eventually by pulling battery and holding vol buttons until it worked.

After I got that sorted out I did try changing DPI, but got bootloop on restart.

So I reflashed everything before my battery died. Hopefully I can sort it all out after work today.

4th May 2015, 05:03 PM |#511  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:

New build guys https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952596812

Thanks for the new build. Tried installing, same results as previous builds. phone freezes, boot loops, overheats. will keep trying. looking forward to the next release.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)