#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * */
- Browser: fixed.
- liboemcrypto.so: added, I use the roms for many hours and typing texts in apps like facebook messenger, gmail etc, no crashes or rebooting.
- Ambient Display: added.
- to fix:
-could not find libgpumonitor.so
-Library not found: /system/framework/org.apache.http.legacy.jar
- 2G/3G Switcher: fixed.
- Ambient Display: look like working good.
- stock browser not fixed at the moment (because i wont, on computer, the first thing we do is installing Chrome instead of IE, so since when stock browsers on smarphones are important?).
- I suggest this rom as daily driver too.
- Update to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow R3.
- initial build.
- Browser: fix crash while scrolling pages by importing AOSP-6.0 patch into external/chromium_org.
- Checkbox button: fixed.
- initial build.
- Audio playback & recording.
- Video playback & recording.
- Browser crash, use another one until fixed in next build.
- FC on AOSP Keyboard, flash the fix in attach files.
- The stock background is appearing as black image, just choose another one.
* Volume panel timeout
* Slim recents panel
* Clear recents button location
* Lock app on recents panel
* SlimRoms Heads up (with snooze time, timeout, touch to hide and swipe behavior)
* SlimRoms custom lockscreen shortcuts
* SlimDim (dim navbar icons)
* Ticker notifications
* Navbar on/off
* Hardware keys on/off (in devices supported)
* Power menu in navring targets
* SlimPie controls with all working
* Sound panel option on power menu
* Superuser indicator on/off
* Force expanded notifications on expanded statusbar
* Power menu and notifications tiles
* Four tiles per row
* Vibrate on tiles touch
* Disable quick settings on secure lockscreen
* CAF task manager
* Kill app back button configurable timeout
* Ambient display with a bunch of options
* System apps remover
* IME advanced settings
* SELinux switch
* Network traffic meter
* RAM bar in recents panel
* Wakelock blocker
* Battery saver enhancements
* Non intrusive incoming call
* Option to disable battery saver orange bars
- Click here to dowload the latest build..
- Click here to dowload Thanks to GHsR.
- Make sure you are either on any Lollipop ROM or on 4.2.2 TW based ROM.
- and NOT on 4.1.2 TW based ROM.
- Download the ROM and GApps.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Take a nandroid backup.
- Wipe data/factory reset.
- Flash the ROM and then GApps.
- For GT-I9105 flash nfc destroyer.
- Reboot your phone.
crDroid, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II Plus
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: 4.2.2
Last Updated 2015-12-15