CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device..
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
Device-specific source code:
- Device tree: https://github.com/ghsr/android_device_samsung_galaxys2plus-common and https://github.com/ghsr/android_device_samsung_i9105p
- Kernel source: https://github.com/ghsr/android_kernel_samsung_galaxys2plus-common
- Compatibilitiy Patches: https://github.com/ghsr/build_tools/...m-13.0/patches
- WebView: https://github.com/pawitp/android_ex...romium-webview
- ROM: https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/GHsR/CM-13/i9105p
- Recovery: https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/GHsR/RECOVERY
- Gapps: http://opengapps.org
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
- Sensors (Accelerometer, Compass, Light, Proximity, etc.)
- Video (playback & recording)
- Audio (playback & recording)
- Everything else not listed under "known issues"
- Runtime storage permission does not work properly (setns patches are not applied, see PermissionsHostTest CTS test)
- Make a backup!
- If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to stock 4.2 first.
- Install ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery with SELinux support. Older CWM will result in a "status 7" error.
- Download the ROM and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset if coming from stock or another non-CM ROM (You may get a "staus 7" error if you fail to wipe.)
- Flash the ROM and then GApps
- For GT-I9105 flash nfc destroyer
- Reboot your phone
To upgrade to a newer build, simply flash the zip. There's no need for data wipe or flashing Google Apps again. (However, if you are experiencing strange issues, you may want to try a wipe.)
- Recommended recovery: TWRP
- You will get a notification on your phone when a new version of ROM is available. You can download and install the ROM on your phone via Settings -> About -> CyanogenMod updates. It will download full ROM (not a delta zip)!
20161228: - Added Gello browser - Added custom doze service - Upstream merge 20161219: - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r74 20161021: - Removed Gello browser - Enabled EAP-SIM authentication - Optional overclocking to 1.6 Ghz - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r72 20160728 - Upstream merge 20160705 - Fixed changelog in the ota update app - Upstream merge 20160616 - Enabled Ambient Display - Added OTA updates support (without delta) - Added Gello browser - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r46 20160523 - Reverted setns patches due to some issues with the kernel - Added sio sioplus zen I/O schedulers - Added lulzactive smartassV2 smartassH3 governors - Upstream merge 20160506 - Fixed youtube issue (stopping video playback after 5-7 seconds) - Enabled gesture typing and fixed LatinIME fc (thanks to @DodoGTA for providing working gesture typing library) - Updated blobs from I9105PXXUBOB2 - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r43 20160427 - Fixed unstable usb connection - Fixed runtime storage permission (applied setns patches in the kernel) - Enabled auto power modes - Added some encryption fixes - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r30 20160329 - Fixed SIM card detection when phone is encrypted - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r22 20160223 - Upstream merge 20160208 - Updated f2fs driver in the kernel - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r13 20160128 - Fixed call mute - Enabled zRAM and zCache - Upstream merge 20160121 - Fixed disappearing tiles - Upstream merge 20160120: - Fixed freezing - Fixed formatting SD card as internal - Added Snap camera - Upstream merge 20160110: - Fixed Google Play Movies (widevine DRM) - Fixed network mode reset issue after reboot - SELinux in enforcing mode - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r10 20151226: - Upstream merge 20151215: - Fixed SIM PIN - Fixed unable to select 2G/3G - New Trebuchet launcher - Upstream merge 20151210: - Disabled gesture typing on AOSP Keyboard to prevent crash with some gapps - Upstream merge - Based on android-6.0.1_r3 20151206: - Initial alpha release
You are allowed to report bugs only in this thread.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your-- Phone model (i9105 or i9105p): Radio (baseband): CM version: CM Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock): other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
- CyanogenMod team
- @pawitp - for patches
- @xenon92, @LuK1337, @CoolDevelopment and other I9105/P and I9082 devs
CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II Plus
Source Code: https://github.com/cyanogenmod
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: 4.2.2
Last Updated 2016-12-28