Original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-play-t2915584
- Recovery gone App: Designed to mimic the look and feel of an Android app.
- Customisable UI: 15 different accent colors, center clock option, different navbar button layouts...
- Added functionality: built-in ability to flash image files (recovery, radio, boot), bookmark function for file lists, Aroma File Manager support, theme changer...
Availability and Compatibility
- Supported TWRP versions: 28XX and Confirmed to be on 184.108.40.206 by me
- Supported screen resolutions: 480x800
- The theme stays compatible with new versions of TWRP until TWRP changelog says otherwise.
How to install:
- Download the theme of your choice and rename it to "ui.zip".
- On SD card (if device has internal and external storage, use the internal) open TWRP folder and create a folder called "theme", without capital letters.
- Copy ui.zip to theme folder.
- Restart to recovery.
Or in the attachements
-Apr12: Ported the latest version of the theme to the latest TWRP version(220.127.116.11).
-Feb20: Thanks to @Modding.MyMind the Light and Dark themes are ported too. Download links are in the attachments. Also thank him for fixing the porting issue on Lollipop! From now on, I won't be needing to flash CM11 back to port newer versions of this theme
-Feb16: Ported the newest PLAY theme for TWRP 18.104.22.168
-Color switching for Dark & Light versions does not work always
On some devices, the theme is not working, even when placed in the right folder. Fix is located in this post
For the latest TWRP version for our device, visit this link: LINK