Regardless of which ROM freshly installed I get "process com.google. etc..." errors

Search This thread

juntjoo

Apr 23, 2007
Moto G Power
Regardless of which ROM freshly installed I get "process com.google. etc..." errors

Before I provide more details if needed I just wanted to check the first thing that I should which I'm clueless of. But so far its been a few ROM's. The latest were a couple stock ones and before that, the last time I was regularly using this phone a few years ago I believe it was an ASOP(did I get that right?) ROM. Are there a few common sources I can check for problems that might solve this? The messages seem to just pop up whenever and they are all different but usually start with process com.google then something else. Just need a point in the right direction as when I google these the only general solutions I found were to clean a variety of caches, apps and I've tried clearing dalvik and regular cache from TWRP but that never helped. So any ideas would be appreciated. Also for some reason can't install apk's. Play store works tho. I get that 'error parsing' error. Not sure if related.Trying to set this phone up as a backup phone.

MajicDroidPirate

Jan 18, 2012
Razer Phone
Razer Phone 2
Though I do not know the answer to your problems I would like to suggest you move your thread to Q&A or General because you will not get any answers in the section you posted in...A mod Might move it but if not you definitely should...Just word of advice that's all

juntjoo

Apr 23, 2007
Moto G Power
Though I do not know the answer to your problems I would like to suggest you move your thread to Q&A or General because you will not get any answers in the section you posted in...A mod Might move it but if not you definitely should...Just word of advice that's all

Thanks. Actually its been solved. For the moment at least. I think for my latest reinstallation actually. Don't know why it ever gets these issues. I guess I'm afraid to accept that it could be hardware somehow which would be more difficult to solve than software. Well anyway, hopefully it stays this way