[Q] Galaxy T989 Black Screen/ Bad hard reset/ E: sig verification fail

Search This thread

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
Yes, your phone is not rooted. Idk why you can't get into download. One last thing to try. Power off phone. Plug into computer. Open Odin. Hold in just the two volume buttons. If that doesn't work, idk what you can do.

Sent from my SGH-T989

Aug 7, 2014
Yes, your phone is not rooted. Idk why you can't get into download. One last thing to try. Power off phone. Plug into computer. Open Odin. Hold in just the two volume buttons. If that doesn't work, idk what you can do.

Sent from my SGH-T989

i have open odin. i can only get odin to recognize my note 3. i have the broke s2 and a old mytouch 4g that odin wont recognize, and theres noth
ing wrong with the mytouch. syncs to computer and recognizes but not in odin. is it my usb cable that not letting odin recognize the other phones?

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
Was USB debugging enabled in developer settings? That can sometimes cause issues if it is not enabled. Make sure it is on.

Sent from my SGH-T989

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FWIW, you only have to push both volume buttons when plugging into the computer to get to download mode.

I was trying to trouble shoot since he said he had tried combos like that already. Idk why the jig didn't work when the phone boots, though. Would adb reboot download work without root?

Sent from my SGH-T989