Post Reply Email Thread
29th August 2011, 02:29 PM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdesbien31

Wow thats awesome, I hate that hump so a case that makes the phone completly flush on the back and get extra battery life?! WIN

how much would it cost me to have you buy me one and ship it to the US?

Yeah I didnt like that "hump", but I didnt want those 3cm thick 3500mah batteries thats why I was patiently waiting for this as I knew these batteries were coming. I may consider sending them to people if there are more interested, but I need to be sure so I dont end up with bazilion batteries

Anyway, Ill be charging tonight for the first time, had hard time draining it from 65 (it was at 65 when I bought it). Since I didnt have time to do battery heavy things, but now its on 10 after playing some dungeon defenders. Btw one thing I noticed right away: The phone doesnt get so hot when playing, and the battery temp indicator shows 37degrees after 2hours of playing and on the original battery I had like 44 degrees.
The Following User Says Thank You to xeq544 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xeq544 Ad-Free
29th August 2011, 02:31 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeq544

Yeah I didnt like that "hump", but I didnt want those 3cm thick 3500mah batteries thats why I was patiently waiting for this as I knew these batteries were coming. I may consider sending them to people if there are more interested, but I need to be sure so I dont end up with bazilion batteries

Anyway, Ill be charging tonight for the first time, had hard time draining it from 65 (it was at 65 when I bought it). Since I didnt have time to do battery heavy things, but now its on 10 after playing some dungeon defenders. Btw one thing I noticed right away: The phone doesnt get so hot when playing, and the battery temp indicator shows 37degrees after 2hours of playing and on the original battery I had like 44 degrees.

Did you buy it locally? or was it from an online vendor?
If you want to quote me on a price I can paypal you before the purchase if its a reasonable amount so you don't have to worry about getting them and people not buying them from you.
29th August 2011, 02:35 PM |#23  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan79

Thats why Im waiting from your review of course after several lifecycle, like to compare with this3500

send from my premium XDA GT-P1000 2.3.3|DXJPE

OMG OMG. dream come true~
29th August 2011, 02:37 PM |#24  
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:

If you want to quote me on a price I can paypal you before the purchase if its a reasonable amount so you don't have to worry about getting them and people not buying them from you.

same here...highly interested!
29th August 2011, 02:41 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What a Find! Any chance of some pictures of it installed? would be greatful!
29th August 2011, 02:42 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Quote:

Well... its local online vendor :P Basically its "Czechoslovak" eshop for slovak and czech markets, I dont think they ship anything outside of these two countries.
For now I am not promising anything, but on the prize thing. They cost 23euros thats 34 Dollars and I need to find out how much does it cost to send it overseas, though its not big or a heavy packaging... Ill have details on this tommorow if more people are interested.

Quote:

What a Find! Any chance of some pictures of it installed? would be greatful!

Yes, I said it many times, Ill make some tonight when I get my camera back.
29th August 2011, 02:49 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeq544

Well it depends, I dont know how it looks. Can you send me a link to it ?

http://www.sgpstore.co.kr/shop/detai...&ctype=1&cno1=
29th August 2011, 03:00 PM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwinggg

http://www.sgpstore.co.kr/shop/detai...&ctype=1&cno1=

Well That one will fit, as the only thing that changes is the battery cover.
29th August 2011, 03:20 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
wow!
why i did not see this before i purchased the externted battery pack from samsung galaxy!

anyhow i wonder if the extended power pack with this batter can work together!?
29th August 2011, 03:29 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nongrata23

wow!
why i did not see this before i purchased the externted battery pack from samsung galaxy!

anyhow i wonder if the extended power pack with this batter can work together!?

Not sure, would be badass though... if it wasnt so damn ugly xD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)