FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Samsung wrist band for doing sports?

141 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Ciex, Senior Member on 26th July 2011, 12:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I'm looking for a wrist band for my samsung. I don't want the armband, because when I'm jogging, I want the phone to be in my wrist so it could be more flexible in case I wish to switch music, using my stopwatch, or endomondo app.

Tried to googling around, but couldn't find any. I might be blind, but any info would be much appreciated! =)

Thanks a lot!

26th July 2011, 05:09 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
anyone??? hope some info
26th July 2011, 06:03 PM |#3  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 15

Donate to Me
More
These might work

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/belkin-du...-s2-p30202.htm

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/tune-belt...nes-p26604.htm
26th July 2011, 10:39 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Well, that might work, but I was thinking more for wristband than armband. I'm using bluetooth for listening music.
27th July 2011, 12:05 AM |#5  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 15

Donate to Me
More
Couldnt you adjust the band to fit your wrist? AFAIK there are no if not very few wristband cases available
28th July 2011, 07:43 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Any idea which wristband cases you were referring to? I was actually thinking about adjust the armband, but don't know if the lenght of the belt is appropriate for doing the wrist. Btw. I found out I want a band but I could also navigate my phone on it. From what I see on the ebay and so on, it seems like the phone is slipped inside the armband and the plastic is covering the phone screen.
29th July 2011, 03:21 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have one from iArmband originally made for the HD2 but it fits well with my SG2. The wrist strap is adjustable for wearing on the wrist and the protective windows allows for interaction with the phone's screen while inside the arm/wristband. It's also pretty reasonably priced at $16 US.

http://iarmbands.com/HTC-Armbands-Ar...6.qscstrfrnt06
29th July 2011, 03:23 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
One thing to note though, in order for the earphone jack to be accessible (with the HD2 armband), I have to slip the phone upside0down into the band because on the underside there's a longer opening. This doesn't really affect anything as the armband can beworn either way (upside down or right side up).
30th July 2011, 05:14 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks! I Just bought the HD 2 IArmband. Hopefully it will work out!
30th July 2011, 05:40 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I own this one

http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/tune-belt...nes-p26604.htm

The plastic cover lets you use the touchscreen but it's weird using it because it's not exactly right next to the screen. So you must press it and then it touches the screen and then you navigate. Also using it on a wrist felt like it would fall off and while you are using it on an arm it's hard to check when you get a message, when you want to change playlist or something like that. You can easily take it out, but placing it back while the armband is still on your arm is hard.
So I'm just carrying my phone in my pocket again while running
26th July 2014, 03:30 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Looking for Wrist Wallet, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciex

Any idea which wristband cases you were referring to? I was actually thinking about adjust the armband, but don't know if the lenght of the belt is appropriate for doing the wrist. Btw. I found out I want a band but I could also navigate my phone on it. From what I see on the ebay and so on, it seems like the phone is slipped inside the armband and the plastic is covering the phone screen.

I am looking for this type of WRIST band too. I found this one, but it is too small.

(OK I can't seem to post a link but its the touch-mesh-phone-wrist-wallet from improvements[dot]com)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)