[ROM][Script]Make your custom rom extralite-A reference table/list[Custom Rom][CWM]

Search This thread

-ix-

Oct 26, 2011
Looks great!
Two questions.

1. What does it mean that an app is only removed from preload? Can I manually start it somehow?

2. If I want to keep a specific app, say S planner. Can I remove it from the script somehow?

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

avirk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 21, 2012
Looks great!
Two questions.

1. What does it mean that an app is only removed from preload? Can I manually start it somehow?

2. If I want to keep a specific app, say S planner. Can I remove it from the script somehow?

1: Yeah you can do it manually but time consuming as you have to select them manually from preload as well as from Syatem/app folder using any root explorer with root privilege.

2: Open the zip go to MetaInF folder under there open the "updater-script" using notepad++. Search for spalnner line it will appear two time delete them and save the script and you done.

Sent from my GT-I9100

insaf_mohd

Nov 19, 2012
Riyadh
@avirk

It's rude to ask over again but in order to help me decide which are the apps to exclude from the script (I prefer second one) do you have name list for those preload apk names...

NEVER bother to type it for me just in case you have it somewhere ready.... the apk preload names are sometimes hard to identify real app name from TB.

My bad if I am squeezing my friend :(

avirk

Oct 21, 2012
@avirk

It's rude to ask over again but in order to help me decide which are the apps to exclude from the script (I prefer second one) do you have name list for those preload apk names...

NEVER bother to type it for me just in case you have it somewhere ready.... the apk preload names are sometimes hard to identify real app name from TB.

My bad if I am squeezing my friend :(

just tell me the apps you want to keep and which you want to remove I'll provide the script according to your need mate, If you ask me what apps you should have to keep I'll say none of them I have on my mobile as I'm a simple user not a businessman or superuser.

NP mate we are here to help each other in some way.

insaf_mohd

Nov 19, 2012
Riyadh
just tell me the apps you want to keep and which you want to remove I'll provide the script according to your need mate, If you ask me what apps you should have to keep I'll say none of them I have on my mobile as I'm a simple user not a businessman or superuser.

NP mate we are here to help each other in some way.

Hi Avirk,

Let me help myself a bit :p

Please see the attached and those marked I wanted to keep...so I used the Winrar and Notepad ++ steps to remove relevant lines for those.

BTW the ClipboardSaveService.apk is needed for copy pasting data from web etc to other apps right?? This is where actual app names would help :)

If I am losing anything needed other than this, i'll seek your comments :good:

Attachments

• RemoveAPPs.xlsx
    10.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

avirk

Oct 21, 2012
Hi Avirk,

Let me help myself a bit :p

Please see the attached and those marked I wanted to keep...so I used the Winrar and Notepad ++ steps to remove relevant lines for those.

BTW the ClipboardSaveService.apk is needed for copy pasting data from web etc to other apps right?? This is where actual app names would help :)

If I am losing anything needed other than this, i'll seek your comments :good:

Every single line will appear two time in script mate. One for prleoad and other one for sytem/app. Go ahead edit save and enjoy the script.

About clipboard.apk I don't think as I can copy paste from web very easily without any trouble. But if you want to keep it np in that.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Reactions: insaf_mohd

insaf_mohd

Nov 19, 2012
Riyadh
Every single line will appear two time in script mate. One for prleoad and other one for sytem/app. Go ahead edit save and enjoy the script.

About clipboard.apk I don't think as I can copy paste from web very easily without any trouble. But if you want to keep it np in that.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Yes I am using the finder tool in notepad++ so it finds all lings belonged....I just flashed it mate..let me review :D :confused:

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Yes I am using the finder tool in notepad++ so it finds all lings belonged....I just flashed it mate..let me review :D :confused:

Very good avirk, It deleted all those frozen bloats (junk) I had in the past .....plus I took a nandroid with preload in case I need later :fingers-crossed:

Great Job and very handy too, one that I want to keep :good:

Reactions: avirk

insaf_mohd

Nov 19, 2012
Riyadh
Hope you are polishing the script further avirk :laugh: adding more bloats and junks to auto-purge.

This was truly helpful.

ambyy

Nov 24, 2012
Nice one m8. I'll like to have my VPN working and chrome bookmark sync with default browser, what are the associated files to keep?

avirk

Oct 21, 2012
Nice one m8. I'll like to have my VPN working and chrome bookmark sync with default browser, what are the associated files to keep?

For vpn see the app named Vpndialogs.apk

And for internet bookmark see the app ChromeBookmarkSyncAdapter.apk something like that. However I didn't removed this apk by script cause I saw a lots of people use it so don't worry.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Last edited:

ambyy

Nov 24, 2012
For vpn see the app named Vpndialogs.apk

And for internet bookmark see the app ChromeBookmarkSyncAdapter.apk something like that. However I didn't removed this apk by script cause I saw a lots of people use it so don't worry.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Thanks alot:good:

-ix-

Oct 26, 2011
Just ran this script on a clean NeatRom 5.3.1. Worked wonders! My phone has never felt this fast. Combined with Nova on fast settings it feels like a brand new phone. Thanks a lot!

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy S2 far,*far away...

Reactions: avirk

txx3

Feb 16, 2013
can i run this with 5.4? ...i am not quite sure if i missed something while install ...just to get sure it really is super lite

avirk

Oct 21, 2012
can i run this with 5.4? ...i am not quite sure if i missed something while install ...just to get sure it really is super lite

No problem you can. However there is option to install the Extralite ROM in aroma provided by @_Sale_. There will be nothing wrong if you want to uninstall the apps I listed in OP.

Sent from my GT-I9100

marjune23

Sep 1, 2011
Nice one Sir @avirk...just flash this mod and works fine...no problem ATM...my question is how can I revert back those apps that I need like accuweather, fmradio etc?....aside from deleting those items in your script lines before running...

Vivek_Neel

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Dec 23, 2012
Chennai
Nice one Sir @avirk...just flash this mod and works fine...no problem ATM...my question is how can I revert back those apps that I need like accuweather, fmradio etc?....aside from deleting those items in your script lines before running...

Go to this path Metainf/com/google/android.

And delete the things in updater-script as shown in the s.s

For e.g am taking accuweather
syre2u3y.jpg

2y2ajasy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: avirk and marjune23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys I'm again here to share something with you all. I'm here to present a script which will remove more bloatware from your deodex or say stocked which has custom rom feature on JB base build like Neatrom, Alliance. I have made two scripts one for remove just apps from preload. My work inspired by my own thread Neatrom Exralite

Backup backup Backup before flashing this script as some of your services may not work its for standard users.

S2_Remove_app_from_preload.zip - 221.44 KB
    MD5 Sum: 990eefa0502b382b06f876213d496c67

App list that will be removed​

AccuweatherDaemon.apk
    AccuweatherWidget.apk
    AccuweatherWidget_Main.apk
    AllshareMediaServer.apk
    AllSharePlay.apk
    AllshareService.apk
    Automationtest_JBUP.apk
    BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk
    BadgeProvider.apk
    BasicLiveWallpapers.apk
    BluetoothAvrcp.apk
    BluetoothMap.apk
    BluetoothTest.apk
    ClipboardSaveService.apk
    CSC.apk
    DataCreate_U1_EUR_OPEN.apk
    Divx.apk
    Dropbox.apk (you can get it from play store)
    DropboxOOBE.apk
    DSMForwarding.apk
    DSMLawmo.apk
    EdmVpnServices.apk
    EnterprisePermissions.apk
    FaceLock.apk
    FactoryTest_U!_EUR_OPEN.apk
    FmmDM.apk
    FmmDS.apk
    Gmail.apk
    GMS_Maps.apk
    GmsCore.apk
    GoogleFeedback.apk
    GoogleTTS.apk
    HelvNeueLT.apk
    Hangouts.apk
    MediaUploader.apk
    minimode-res.apk
    OmaCP.apk
    OmaDrmPopup.apk
    PanningTryActually.apk
    PCWClientS.apk
    PhoneErrService.apk
    PopupuiReceiver.apk
    Preconfig.apk
    PRUI.apk
    Samasunservices.apk
    SamsungTTS.apk
    SecFileShreClient.apk
    SecFileShareServer.apk
    SecHTMLViewer.apk
    SecLiveWallpapersPicker.apk
    SecMemo.apk
    SecMemoWidget.apk
    SecWallpaperChooser.apk
    SetupWizard.apk
    SlideShow.apk
    SmartcardService.apk
    SNS.apk
    SPlannerAppWidget.apk
    SPPPushClient_prod.apk
    Stk.apk
    Street.apk
    SyncmIDM.apk
    SyncIDS.apk
    TasksProvider.apk
    TwDVFSApp.apk
    Velvet.apk
    VpnDialogs.apk
    WAPPushManager.apk
    WlanTest.apk
    YouTube.apk

Second script to make you rown Extralite Neatrom(as its tested only on this rom yet, test on your end on other roms and tell me and I'll add it here) inspired form my Extralite Neatorm thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=47008915

S2_Remove_allFiles.zip - 221.95 KB
    MD5 Sum: a76a985df6be987c028c7d012d9e26cb

Apps and lib that will be removed after flashing this script

AccuweatherDaemon.apk
    AccuweatherWidget.apk
    AccuweatherWidget_Main.apk
    AllshareMediaServer.apk
    AllSharePlay.apk
    AllshareService.apk
    Automationtest_JBUP.apk
    BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk
    BadgeProvider.apk
    BasicLiveWallpapers.apk
    BluetoothAvrcp.apk
    BluetoothMap.apk
    BluetoothTest.apk
    ClipboardSaveService.apk
    CSC.apk
    DataCreate_U1_EUR_OPEN.apk
    Divx.apk
    Dropbox.apk (you can get it from play store)
    DropboxOOBE.apk
    DSMForwarding.apk
    DSMLawmo.apk
    EdmVpnServices.apk
    EnterprisePermissions.apk
    FaceLock.apk
    FactoryTest_U!_EUR_OPEN.apk
    FmmDM.apk
    FmmDS.apk
    Gmail.apk
    GMS_Maps.apk
    GmsCore.apk
    GoogleFeedback.apk
    GoogleTTS.apk
    HelvNeueLT.apk
    Hangouts.apk
    MediaUploader.apk
    minimode-res.apk
    OmaCP.apk
    OmaDrmPopup.apk
    PanningTryActually.apk
    PCWClientS.apk
    PhoneErrService.apk
    PopupuiReceiver.apk
    Preconfig.apk
    PRUI.apk
    Samasunservices.apk
    SamsungTTS.apk
    SecFileShreClient.apk
    SecFileShareServer.apk
    SecHTMLViewer.apk
    SecLiveWallpapersPicker.apk
    SecMemo.apk
    SecMemoWidget.apk
    SecWallpaperChooser.apk
    SetupWizard.apk
    SlideShow.apk
    SmartcardService.apk
    SNS.apk
    SPlannerAppWidget.apk
    SPPPushClient_prod.apk
    Stk.apk
    Street.apk
    SyncmIDM.apk
    SyncIDS.apk
    TasksProvider.apk
    TwDVFSApp.apk
    Velvet.apk
    VpnDialogs.apk
    WAPPushManager.apk
    WlanTest.apk
    YouTube.apk

System/lib
    libfacelock_jni.so
    libfacerecognition.so
    libFaceRecognition_JNI.so
    libflashplayer.so

Sytem/app flashplayer.apk

My credits goes to:
    @_Sale_ for helping me to build up the script
    @Christian Nothing for his advices
    @bombaybadboy for his scripts
    @engloa for support me
    @Many40 to let me understand the scripting language

peqib.jpg

My friend CN reaction after seeing my work. :p

resMQsd.jpg
    Like reserving post for future use did u reserve threads too??:p:p I think one thread should be sufficient for the script.;):p

Anyway here's some files u might want to add to the script:

libChatOnAMSImageFilterLibs.so -> lib file for ChatOn
    libchromeview.so -> lib file for Chrome Browser(may or not be present)
    libsamsungtts.so -> lib file for Samsung TTS
    libgoogle_recognizer_jni_l.so -> lib file for Google Now
    libvideochat_jni.so -> lib file for Hangouts
    2 videos in /system/media/video folder
    /system/vendor/pittpatt -> Required for Face Lock
    Looks great!
    Two questions.

1: Yeah you can do it manually but time consuming as you have to select them manually from preload as well as from Syatem/app folder using any root explorer with root privilege.

2: Open the zip go to MetaInF folder under there open the "updater-script" using notepad++. Search for spalnner line it will appear two time delete them and save the script and you done.

Sent from my GT-I9100
    Yes I know Sir @cfi about this upon reading the thread...what I mean is aside from deleting those 2lines for each apps from the script, is there other way to revert back those deleted apps? Coz right now all apps listed in the OP has been deleted...Maybe the only solution is to download those apks again or reflash the rom...:rolleyes:

Open the ROM zip and pull out the those apk's you want back and then download this flashable zip http://d-h.st/zCO from my dev host. Now delete the apk under preload/symlink/system/app and push the apk's you want back, close the zip flash in recovery and you would get your all apps which you want and had put in that zip.
    this one will keep it ;)
    lol 4 threads you greedy boy :)))))

z2GBKLF.jpg
    pfudX4p.jpg