Saber

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2014
Melbourne
joshualay.xyz
Xiaomi Poco F3
I can't enter to download mode
I can't do anything to my SGS2
Unfortunately, from what I've gathered, your device is hard bricked. You could try a USB jig, but I doubt this would help.

The only causes of a bad flash I can think of is a corrupted kernel zip, flashing on incompatible device/hardware or previous hardware problems to name a few.

Regards, Saber

Last edited:
Reactions: Saber

Saber

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2014
Melbourne
joshualay.xyz
Xiaomi Poco F3
I was try USB jig and not helping
I hope you will give me compensation
As much as I would like to compensate, by flashing my kernel, you are accepting the disclaimer in the OP.

It is unfortunate that your device experienced problems, but I can assure that it's not the kernel's fault. The kernel has been tested thoroughly and tested by many users, but the process of flashing is beyond my control.

Kind regards, Josh
Edit: Locked thread to prevent any more non-development posts

Last edited:
Reactions: Gent'
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo.png
    Unofficial DorimanX builds by Saber (formerly gsstudios)

Development has ended.

The Background:
    DorimanX development has stopped for a while now. I've been a long term dorimanx user, but I felt that a lot of features need to be implemented into the kernel. As of a result, I decided to make my own personal builds! Please note that I'm no way as good as the master himself, Dorimanx, but I try to implement features to the best of my abilities. Also, I'm not going to be a proper maintainer of dorimanx kernel, this is just what I've done in my spare time.

If you have problems or if anything goes wrong, you need to reflash your current ROM to revert kernel.

The Mission:
    To continue giving support for the much loved kernel. New features and additions will be added to improve flexibility and speed to the already amazing kernel. My goal is to improve DorimanX kernel as much as I can, without sacrificing stability.

DISCLAIMER:
    ONLY FOR AOSP BASED ROMS
    I'm not responsible for bricked devices or wrong version flashing
    You are using this kernel at your own responsibility

——— !!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!! ———

FEATURES:
    This kernel includes the following additional features over stock dorimanX kernel:
    - CPU Governors: HYPER, Ondemand, pegasusQ, Intellidemand, neoX, darkness, nightmare, zzmoove, sleepy, conservative (Default: HYPER)
    - IO Schedulers: ROW, Tripndroid, FIOPS, SIOPlus, BFQ, CFQ, Noop, ZEN, Deadline (Default: ZEN)
    - TCP Algorithms: Cubic, Reno, BIC, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, Lp, Yeah, Illinois (Default: Westwood)
    - Built with Latest Linaro 4.9/UBER 6.1 Toolchains
    - Built-in Stweaks profiles updated (All profiles suit needs for most people now)
    - Trim support (Be careful if you have brickbug affected chip!)
    - Updated FPBug/Musicbug fix is already included in this kernel!
    - BLN and BLNWW support
    - Updated Linux Kernel version to 3.15.0 stable!
    - Freezefix is already included in this kernel!
    - Isorec support
    - Low Latency Audio bugfix is included in this kernel
    - MDNIE mode and scenario tuning
    - F2FS support

THINGS TO DO:
    - Provide an actual fix for device off battery charging animation
    - Allow users to dirty flash ROM to restore original kernel
    - Fix cache partition wipe on Resurrection Remix ROM

THINGS I WILL NOT ADD:
    - LZ4 Compression (Our Boot partition is way too small to support this)
    - Useless CPU governors such as Userspace
    - Colour tuning support (Unless someone helps me with this)
    - Recovery version (Will only consider doing this if working on LP kernel)
    - Higher thermal limits (We all know what happens if we do this)
    - Higher overclocking/Lower underclocking capabilities (So you want less stability and more SODs?)
    - Synapse support (Stweaks is the only app that can fully support this kernel)
    - Linux Kernel version updates (My skills need to improve first before taking on something this big)

CREDITS:
    Dorimanx (the real master of the kernel)
    Gokhanmoral (Siyah Kernel)
    Voku1987(This Kernel)
    Alucard_24(This Kernel)
    STANTRC(This Kernel)
    Entropy512 (CyanogenMod)
    Tungstwenty (On screen gestures addon)
    Torvalds (Kernel 3.6.Y maintainer)
    Computoncio (This Kernel)
    cybernetus (This Kernel)
    stelistcristi (Contents of this post)
    chhapil (For helping me with all of the issues, thanks man)
    Chet Kener (For UBER toolchain)
    Christopher83 (For Linaro custom toolchain)
    Lanchon (For TRIM fix and Isorec for Dorimanx)
    Zeitferne (For FP Bug/Music Bug fix and freezefix)
    Lysergic Acid (For CM12.1, source and fixes)
    Realex-fire (Marshmallow support and kernel fixes)

DOWNLOAD:
    Refer to third post

CHANGELOG:
    Refer to second post

KERNEL SOURCE:
    Source code of the kernel can be found here:
    https://github.com/gsstudios/Dorimanx-SG2-I9100-Kernel
    https://github.com/gsstudios/initramfs3

ISSUES:
    - Users can not dirty flash ROM to restore original kernel
    - Resurrection Remix users can not wipe cache partition as it will cause bootloops
    - MM support limited to CM13 based roms
    - LP support limited to CM12.1 based roms (Doesn't work with Slimsaber, SlimLP, Omni, Paranoid Android yet)
    - If you reboot your phone, you may experience a large battery percentage drop.
    - All dorimanx bugs

WHAT ROMS WORK WITH THE KERNEL:
    So far, the kernel works with:
    - Cyanogenmod 13
    - Cyanogenmod 12.1

USEFUL LINKS
    CPU Governor and I/O Scheduler Guide
    DorimanX tuning guide
    TCP Algorithm guide

HAVING PROBLEMS?
    Read post 4 before posting questions!

GOT QUESTIONS?
    Click here for Q&A Thread

HOW TO FLASH?
    Check the troubleshooting guide

XDA:DevDB Information
    DorimanX kernel for LP and MM by Saber, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    gsstudios
    Source Code: https://github.com/gsstudios/Dorimanx-SG2-I9100-Kernel

Kernel Special Features: See post #1

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 12.0b013
    Stable Release Date: 2017-01-14
    Current Beta Version: 12.0b011
    Beta Release Date: 2016-08-07

Created 2015-06-29
    Last Updated 2017-01-13
    Downloads

--STOP!!! IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ--

It is important that you make a backup before flashing this kernel. If you want to restore the original kernel found in your ROM, you need to restore from a backup or clean flash your ROM.

MAKE SURE YOU'RE DOWNLOADING THE RIGHT KERNEL. OTHERWISE YOU COULD BRICK YOUR DEVICE!

For TRIM users:
    To use TRIM, you can download an app on the app store called trimmer or use terminal commands as directed in the troubleshooting guide.

Isorec (Isolated Recovery)
    Starting from build b022, I have introduced isorec into DorimanX kernel. You can use either TWRP or CWM. It is important to note that the default CWM recovery has kernel specific options within the menus, so if you require to use them, be sure to flash the isorec disabler.

Download for isorec recoveries:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=47550

If you have a dualboot setup or if you want to set up dualboot, you should stay on StanTRC recovery. If you want to return to StanTRC recovery, flash the isorec disabler:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24369303960682947

Forgot to download backup/older kernel/isorec disabler after flashing TWRP?
    Go to download mode and flash a kernel .tar file OR wait until OS boots and copy required files to your phone

Which build should I use?
    Linaro 4.9: Use this build for best stability. Battery life is better than UBER 6.1 and is the smoothest. Most users should use these builds.
    UBER 6.1: Use this build for best performance. UBER 6.1 contains bleeding edge optimizations that may not be fully reliable yet, so this toolchain is better suited for advanced users.

Go with the build that is the best for you. You are the one that is making the changes so you are responsible for choosing what experience you want with the kernel! If you are still not sure which build to choose, use the Linaro 4.9 build first.

Beta builds and stable builds will only be uploaded on AFH and github.

In order to tweak the kernel properly, you need to install stweaks from the play store, or from the apk linked here, or from the XDA downloads page, or from the apk in the attachments below:
    Changelogs:

--UNRELEASED VERSIONS (KERNEL UNDER TEST) --

For live changelogs, see my github: Github Link

Code:
    [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Red"]Development has been stopped. No more builds.[/COLOR]
    [/FONT]

--RELEASED VERSIONS (GENERAL AVAILABILITY) --

Code:
    [FONT="Arial"][B]DorimanX 12.0 b013 (STABLE)[/B]
    - Additional security updates from LineageOS kernel source
    - Updated stweaks descriptions from previous commits
    - Re-enabled Software CRCs. DorimanX kernel does experience corruption issues so it is better to keep this enabled.

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b012 (STABLE)[/B]
    - Security updates from LineageOS (formerly Cyanogenmod) kernel source
    - Change default I/O scheduler to ZEN - CFQ better for hard disks, ZEN is good for flash storage
    - Set swappiness to 60 - Should help with low memory problems
    - Remove UKSM - The kernel needs to be more in-line with the linux kernel
    - Remove Adaptive LMK - Drains more battery without making much of a difference to memory savings
    - Remove toggle for Software CRCs and disable by default - Tested safe by other devs so why not?
    - Remove power saving workqueues control - Had little to no effect
    - Remove Powersave and Performance governors - I don't keep garbage :)

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b011 (BETA)[/B]
    - Synced MM and LMK updates from Dorimanx's LG G2 kernel
    - Adaptive LMK and tuning support in stweaks

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b010 (BETA)[/B]
    - Reverted nr_requests to 64 to reduce RAM usage on I/O load
    - Fixed md5 generation on nandroid backups
    - Bring back relaxed LMK profiles to allow better selection between aggressive and non-aggressive RAM management
    - UBER toolchain updated

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b009 (BETA)[/B]
    - Fifo batch tuned for sioplus and tripndroid
    - nr_requests increased to 128 for better throughput - The downside is that we have less RAM to work with when I/O requests are full
    - Hack to get power off charging animation working - Thanks Realex-fire. This is only a temporary solution. 
    - More cleanup to initramfs
    - UBER toolchain updated

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b008 (BETA)[/B]
    - Merged net updates 
    - UKSM support and initial UKSM tuning support in stweaks - UKSM can help free more RAM but at the cost of extra battery drainage. UKSM is off by default. 
    - General performance improvements and stability fixes 
    - Profiles will be reset after flashing this build

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b007 (BETA)[/B]
    - Added back IPV6 toggle
    - Synced sched, LZ4 and LZO updates from Linux 3.16
    - Merged a wifi security fix
    - Reverted back to aggressive LMK profiles - Phone felts smoother with more aggressive LMK 

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b006 (BETA)[/B]
    - Fixed mounting of F2FS partitions
    - Many bug fixes and small cleanup to initramfs
    - Partitions check and fix function for F2FS is now working properly 
    - Reverted LMK profiles back to CM defaults. Optimized profile is now the old default profile - This should bring better battery life
    - Linaro and UBER toolchain updated 

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b005 (BETA)[/B]
    - Fixed partition error boot popup when /data or /cache was formatted as F2FS
    - Fixed wifi hotspot - Thanks to Realex-fire
    - Change default I/O scheduler to CFQ 

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b004 (BETA)[/B]
    - Fixed mass storage mount on LP
    - Full support for F2FS partitions - error log still may show on boot, but can be safely ignored 
    - Updated exfat modules from Dorimanx's source
    - Added and enabled temperature export for zzmoove
    - Changed the default hotplug method for zzmoove to Alucard. Force native zzmoove hotplug disabled - Intelliplug doesn't hotplug for zzmoove, only Alucard works.

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b003 (BETA)[/B]
    - More ZRAM tweaks have been added for better ZRAM performance - max_comp_streams=2 and force LZ4 algorithm
    - Disabled panic and reboot on oops bugs. According to Dorimanx, the kernel will recover 99% of the time when kernel encounters a problem. 
    If not, kernel will hang making it possible to diagnose random reboots
    - Merged many f2fs fixes and improvements from mainline linux kernel - F2FS is functional, but there are some problems we need to fix
    - Minor selinux fixes 
    - Removed broken features from stweaks - Root options and kernel update check
    - Fixed mass storage USB mount mode

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b002 (BETA)[/B]
    [B]Starting from this build, kernel will support CM12.1 and CM13 at the same time![/B]
    - CM13 Support - Many thanks again to realex-fire for his hard work 
    - Selinux is now enabled and set to permissive by default
    - Wifi driver updated to version 1.141.44
    - VPN fixed
    - UBER toolchain updated

[B]DorimanX 12.0 b001 (BETA)[/B]
    [COLOR="Red"]CM13 is not supported yet, only CM12.1 support for now![/COLOR]
    [B]Most of the changes were done by realex-fire. Big thanks for his contribution[/B]
    - Many changes from CM have been merged 
    - Major rework of init and ramdisk - Bugs fixes, a lot of unused code deleted. Kernel size reduced! 
    - Mali driver updated (CM12.1 will still work)
    - General fixes and performance improvements
    - UBER toolchain updated

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b042 (BETA)[/B]
    - Merged several broadcom wifi security fixes

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b041 (BETA)[/B]
    - Switched to self-built Cortex-A9 optimized Linaro 4.9 toolchain from Cl3Kener's sources  -  Includes latest fixes and changes from Linaro. Linaro 4.9 is the sweet spot for our device :)
    - Add TRIM function to stweaks and other TRIM related fixes from @chhapil's initramfs
    - VM parameters have been tuned again - Now it matches Dori G2 LP values for better balance between performance and stability
    - Increased swappiness to 40% - This should help prevent RAM drain under heavy load 
    - Updated UBER toolchain with latest changes
    - Full tuneup to LMK profiles synced with Dori's G2 kernel. New optimized profile. Low profile removed - RAM management is now very aggressive and will not allow kernel to have less than 200MB of RAM
    - Fixed incorrect file permissions for lowmemorykiller minfree and adj files
    - Entropy tuned for better performance. Kernel will now tune entropy on boot. 
    - General stability fixes 
    - Your profiles will be reset after flashing this build!

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b040 (BETA)[/B]
    - Re-enabled mmc software CRCs - We should value data integrity over performance
    - Allow users to enable or disable mmc software CRCs via sysfs. Added software CRCs toggle in stweaks - If you do feel that having it disabled is better, I will let you do so. 
    - Fixed workqueue control not running in cortexbrain service 
    - Re-enabled CONFIG_ANDROID_LOW_MEMORY_KILLER_AUTODETECT_OOM_ADJ_VALUES
    - Updated UBER toolchain with latest changes

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b039 (BETA)[/B]
    - Fixes to zzmoove profiles
    - Merged a few of missing and recent updates from CM13
    - Changed config_hz to 300 (from 250) - This should give a small boost in interactivity with no cost in battery life
    - sched.h: Changed LOAD_FREQ calculation
    - UBER builds are now being built with latest UBER 6.1 with Cortex-A9 optimizations - I forgot to change the UBER version string from 6.0.0 to 6.1.0, but you can just look at GCC version for proof :)

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b038 (BETA)[/B]
    - OOM and LMK fixes thanks to realex-fire
    - HYPER cpu gov synced with latest changes from Dorimanx's G2 kernel
    - Changed the default I/O scheduler to BFQ - After some testing, I have found BFQ to be slightly more responsive compared to CFQ

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b037 (BETA)[/B]
    - Reverted o3 flags - This fixes the high power consumption from the last build and large kernel size
    - We will no longer see UBER 5.3 builds. 
    - Reverted more VM tweaks
    - General stability fixes 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b036 (BETA)[/B]
    - Default I/O scheduler changed back to CFQ
    - Compiler optimisations thanks to @chhapil - Dori kernel was missing a lot of optimisation flags after kernel was updated past 3.12 linux kernel. Now we finally get them back :)
    - The kernel is now compiled with the -o3 optimization flag - Increased kernel size, better performance

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b035 (STABLE)[/B]
    - Various security updates and stability fixes pulled from CM13 kernel
    - LMK will now kill system and protected (root) apps and services to prevent kernel crash - This fixes Launcher FC bug and poor RAM performance
    - Stweaks updated with material design thanks to @Skyline! 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b034 (BETA)[/B]
    - Added support for GCC 6.0 toolchains. We will see how UBER 6.0 experimental builds go
    - Default I/O scheduler changed to ZEN
    - lowmemreserve ratio changed back to default values

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b033 (BETA)[/B]
    [COLOR="Red"]Your stweaks profile will be reset automatically once you flash this build[/COLOR]
    - Restored aggressive LMK changes (After reverting the LMK changes, phone felt noticeably more laggy and system would lock up more frequently)
    - Reduced swappiness back to 20% to reduce CPU usage and to improve performance
    - Reverted VM changes (VFS cache pressure, dirty background ratio) - This might restore stability and performance
    - Merged a few updates from CM - Minor stability fixes and security fixes
    - Updated UBER toolchain

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b032 (BETA)[/B]
    [COLOR="Red"]It is recommended to reset your stweaks profiles to ensure you get the best stability [/COLOR]
    - Fixed lots of stweaks descriptions. Matched all non-matching default value descriptions
    - Removed relaxed lowmem_reserve_ratio option. Our device doesn't have more than 600MB of free RAM :)
    - Merged many changes from CM13 kernel
    - Reverted LMK profile and made it less aggressive. We'll see if this helps with Launcher FCs. Note: It is not recommended to decrease swappiness!
    - Increased swappiness to 50. We need LMK to do less work otherwise apps will just suddenly close. - Slightly less battery life, better multitasking
    - UBER 5.3 Toolchain updated to March build
    - zzmoove will now use intelliplug as the default hotplug method

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b031 (BETA)[/B]
    - Added MDNIE override toggle. If your settings don't apply, just re-enable this toggle and make changes again. 
    - hyper gov updated with DorimanX LG G2 LP thanks to realex-fire - Better balance between performance and battery life. 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b030 (BETA)[/B]
    - Updated sio to sioplus iosched - Thanks to DorimanX. Now it is working as it should and stweaks doesn't freeze anymore! :) - Better performance and multitasking
    - Merged many changes to zzmoove. Thanks to @zanezam - Bug fixes, performance/battery life improvements
    - A few other minor kernel changes were merged from linux mainline kernel - Bug fixes, stability improvements
    - MDNIE mode and scenario changing support added to stweaks. Note: This will override the ROMs values. Also, other scripts will be able to override this as well. 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b029 (BETA)[/B]
    - Match stweaks descriptions with actual default values
    - Merged updates to CFQ io scheduler - Better performance
    - Disabled MMC CRC check - Better I/O performance
    - Deleted all zipalign functions! it's no longer supported with ART in LP. - Fixed possible nasty bug that would have deleted all app symlinks in /data/app. Before zipalign was enabled by default for performance profiles! Now all good :)
    - Stweaks profile will be reset!
    - Remove all fix permissions functions. It is old and broken. Lollipop is much more advanced compared to jellybean 4.3 so there is much less chance of apps breaking after a ROM update.
    - CORTEX: move OOM fix to cortex to set on each wakeup. Thanks to DorimanX. Before this, the default ROM OOM values were being used after boot, the kernel was not always overriding ROM values and causing slower performance. This fixes this issue.

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b028 (STABLE)[/B]
    - Merged a few kernel updates from CM13
    - Removed ability to tune vfs_cache_pressure. This is required for cortexbrain to function properly. If you tune it, the kernel script will not run!
    - Adaptive vfs_cache_pressure values synced with DorimanX LG G2 LP values. - Better performance, more free RAM, slightly less battery life

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b027 (STABLE)[/B]
    - Updated OOM profiles to better match CM Marshmallow and DorimanX LG G2 LP values
    - UBER 5.3 Toolchain updated to 01/02/16 build
    - Added HOTPLUG tab to stweaks. All hotplug config is now grouped together, minor fixes to spelling

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b026 (BETA)[/B]
    - Merged many workqueue updates from linux mainline kernel - Improvements to stability, performance and battery life
    - Merged updates to tcp_yeah
    - Disabled auditd service to remove selinux related logspam 
    - Low latency audio fix will be applied on boot. DorimanX doesn't support low latency audio which causes games using recent unity versions to sound horrible. Thanks to @dualjoe. If you want to re-enable low latency audio, reflash rom and use different kernel! 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b025 (BETA) - LAST BUILD FOR NON-TRIM AND UBER 4.9[/B]
    - Synced chhapil's zram updates 
    - LZ4 is set as the default algorithm for zram. I have properly checked now and it is all good. You can see this under /sys/block/zram0/comp_algorithm, where the algorithm inside the brackets is the active one. 
    [COLOR="Red"]- This will be the last build for NON-TRIM and UBER 4.9. TRIM should be used by everyone and UBER 4.9 is just unnecessary extra toolchain. 
    [/COLOR]- Changed default I/O scheduler to CFQ. This was Samsung's default choice and it was a good choice. LP needs as much I/O performance we can get, so simpler schedulers are not that great :)
    - Merged many zram updates up to what the kernel can allow. This is the max zram can update to before causing build errors. 
    - UBER 5.3 builds will be moved to the UBER main folder. Not experimental anymore :)

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b024 (BETA)[/B]
    - BLN is properly fixed now without having to modify install script thanks to realex-fire
    - Fixed stweaks not installing on kernel install thanks to realex-fire
    - Many other changes to kernel init system thanks to realex-fire
    - LZ4 support on the ZRAM thanks to @chhapil. Changed default compression to LZ4. Before we were using LZO which was slower but gave slightly better compression. LZ4 is much faster but gives slightly worse compression. TL;DR, better performance :) Edit: Wasn't sure if it was really enabled by default because there was no way to check. 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b023 (BETA)[/B]
    - BLN is now working!!! I simply updated the updater-script to delete old lights.exynos4.so from ROM and add new one to /system/lib/hw. Thanks @charlie8104 and @arnab If BLN doesn't work, reflash the kernel and make sure to reapply BLN after boot. This should fix BLN for most people :)
    - sched: Set MC (multi-core) sched domain's busy_factor attribute to 1. This will increase CPU performance. 
    - fixed compilations warnings thanks to @chhapil

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b022 (BETA)[/B]
    - Changed swappiness drop down to slider. Allow users to select a more precise percentage. 
    - Limit boot booster frequency to a max of 1.4Ghz. Anything higher will cause many devices not to boot :) Plus there are very few CPUs out there that can run higher than this config. 
    - Added lowmem_reserved_ratio tuning to stweaks thanks to @dorimanX. A higher ratio will give you more free RAM if you see that your free RAM is always loaded and device LAG, but it's also uses more battery to gain more free RAM with loaded system. Please don't use the relaxed setting as you will run out of RAM very easily. 
    - Isorec recovery support. Many thanks to lanchon who has been working with me for the past few days. If you require to dualboot, don't use isorec recovery. I have linked the isorec disabler for people who want dualboot/dorimanx recovery. Also, TWRP can't mount USB storage so you won't be able to transfer files between PC, go back to CWM to fix this. We have isorec on DorimanX :) However this is still a WIP. 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b021 (BETA)[/B]
    - Synced missing cortexbrain changes and typo fixes from KK initramfs 
    - zzmoove will now use alucard as the default hotplugging driver. 
    - Add toggle for power efficient workqueues. Enable to save power, disable for performance. Fixed parameter permissions. If you disable this, Cortexbrain will automatically switch on this during sleep state to save battery. Avoid using Kernel Adiutor to set this value as stweaks can do this properly.

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b020 (STABLE)[/B]
    - Full update to 2016 January CM12.1 Ramdisk - Stability improved, smoother operation and better experience. Thanks realex-fire!
    - Bugs fixes and dorimanx features fixed from previous ramdisk updates

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b019 (BETA)[/B]
    - GCC 5.x support. Starting from this build, we will see UBER 5.3 experimental builds for those who want the best performance they can get. Thanks @chhapil
    - Toolchain GCC Version is also included now in zip file name so we don't get confused
    - Ramdisk updated once again to CM12.1 October 15th build
    - Remove root installer and remover from stweaks to prevent people from breaking root

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b018 (STABLE)[/B]
    - Many changes to the LMK/OOM management. Synced values with DorimanX LG G2 and CM12.1. Now much more aggressive than before. Prior to this was the reason why we had such bad RAM management.
    - All profiles are now set to default OOM settings. Default is now the same as the settings found in stock CM12.1. 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b017 (BETA)[/B]
    - Fixed all issues found in previous build
    - Bring back SIO scheduler, deleted SIOPlus (Doesn't work on DorimanX)

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b016 (BETA) - BUGGED AND REMOVED[/B]
    - Synced missing futex updates from Linux 3.15 stable
    - Reduced swappiness from 40 to 20 (ZRam will only be used under heavy load, rather than in medium loads)
    - UBER toolchain updated to 2016-01-11 build
    - This build will be built with Linaro and UBER (From now on, I will be naming builds with the selected toolchain)
    - Updated SIO to SIOPlus 
    - tick: Fix a bug which impacts CPU frequency scaling

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b015 (BETA)[/B]
    - Reduced swappiness from 60 to 40 (Will only swap when under heavier loads, before it was too aggressive) 
    - Includes latest LP freeze fix patch from Zeitferne (Note: This is not the final fix, this is an attempt to solve current freeze issues. If you want to help debug, use the proper kernel given by Zeitferne!)
    - This build will be built with Linaro and UBER

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b014 (BETA)[/B]
    - Enabled zram and set zram to 300MB by default 
    - Synced all net, TCP Cubic, ipv4, ipv6 and mutex updates from KK branch
    - Change the VM_MAX_READAHEAD value to 512KB for best throughput
    - Upstreamed kernel version to 3.15.0 stable! Lots and lots of fixes for various parts of the kernel, once again, thanks to realex-fire for contributing! ;)

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b013 (BETA) - Linaro[/B]
    - This build is built with latest Linaro 4.9 from Christopher83
    - Comes with all changes from original b013 release

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b013 (BETA)[/B]
    - Synced missing changes from KK branch thanks to @Realex-fire
    - Reverted initramfs changes from CM12.1 (Not required to get CM12.1 running smooth, I think this introduced issues)
    - Updated UBER toolchain to 20151031 build
    - Fixed derp in Samsung WL Bug patch (Doesn't make a difference since our phone is not affected anyway. Looks like I will have to recreate the patch files again :) )
    - Reverted I/O scheduler updates
    - Tuned I/O scheduler fifo batch and other tweaks
    - Changed OOM behavior so it is more aggressive, this would be a big advantage for people with lots of apps running! 
    - Last release built with UBER toolchain

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b012 (BETA)[/B]
    [B]This is a long awaited update that should make cyanogenmod experience better again!!![/B]
    - Changed toolchain back to UBER 4.9 and updated to latest version
    - Updated Cyanogenmod ramdisk to October 15th
    - Fixed all zzmoove tunables in stweaks. I'm not adding more tunables for zzmoove since it will cause stability issues. 
    - proper zzmoove profile switching has been added (previous solution was more of a workaround). 
    - Allow tunable mode for zzmoove (It's just no profile set, this is required if you want to manually adjust zzmoove values)

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b011 (BETA)[/B]
    - Revert Custom profiles 1, 2 and 3 and related fixes
    - Revert GPU changes
    - Updated default profile
    - Revert Partitions and Root tab
    - Updated UBER 4.8 toolchain to latest

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b010 (BETA)[/B]
    - We're moving back to UBER 4.8 toolchain (should be more battery friendly than linaro)

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b009 (BETA)[/B]
    - zzmoove updated to 1.0 beta 8

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b008 (BETA)[/B]
    - Restore Linaro 4.9 toolchain

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b007 (BETA)[/B]
    - Reverted WiFi driver
    - Reverted Linaro toolchain to 4.8 for the time being
    - Deleted sharpness tweak again (I forgot to delete the tweak in the previous build) 

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b006 (BETA)[/B]
    - More work on Wifi-driver to get Ad-hoc networks working (Still not working yet)
    - Many minor changes to stweaks descriptions
    - Updated kernel update check function (Doesn't work yet, I think it's because there is 2 'v' in the kernel version and build version, in other words it is a WIP!)
    - We're moving back to Linaro 4.9 (Less bugs, more performance!)

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b005 (BETA)[/B]
    - Wifi drivers updated to 1.141.44 thanks to @stelistcristi
    - Updated to latest UBER toolchain
    - Switched to UBER 4.9 toolchain instead of 4.8
    - Revert: "allowed IO Read Ahead up to 4096KB"
    - Allow mod of vfs cache pressure - This is used by cortex background service, don't modify if you don't know what you are doing

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b004 (BETA)[/B] - Tweak your GPU beyond belief :)
    - More overclocking of GPU! (All steps can have higher or lower frequencies and voltages)
    - Revert boot boost limits
    - Fixed file permissions

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b003 (BETA)[/B]
    - Separated root actions into own tab in stweaks
    - Added zzmoove 1.0beta7a to replace zzmanX! Profile switching is included!
    - Added back powersave governor
    - Temporary workaround for root check (will not say if root is enabled or not)

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b002 (BETA)[/B]
    - Optimize default profile for LP
    - I will build trim and non trim builds for now on
    - Remove sharpness tweak temporarily to prevent bootloop
    - Still only supports CM12.1 based roms
    - Fixes to custom profile reset
    - Re-add missing performance governor in stweaks
    - Allow users to debug stweaks again
    - Separated CRON tasks into own tab , separated partitions fixes into own tab

[B]DorimanX 11.0 b001 - TRIM (BETA)[/B]
    - Initial lollipop support thanks to lysergic acid
    - All features from my dorimanx kk builds[/FONT]
    I am excited to announce DorimanX 12.0 b002, now with CM13 support!!!

We've been working endlessly on this kernel to get it working on CM13 and now we have a working kernel! Many thanks to Realex-fire for helping me.

I have tested this kernel on CM13 for some time now and it has been stable. I still need to test if every feature is working correctly, but so far it is working fine.

If you've installed BLN-MOD, make sure to change the settings back to default and remove synapse otherwise hardware buttons will always stay on until you switch off the screen.

Selinux is now enabled and set to permissive by default. Wifi driver was updated to 1.141.44, let me know if you experience any issues with wifi. VPN has been fixed (tested on MM using Hola VPN and Hotspot Shield).

We haven't forgotten about CM12.1 users, CM12.1 users will also get the benefits of the CM13 changes as well. And yes, this is CM12.1 and CM13 support from the one kernel!

There were many other improvements, too many to list (see changelogs).

Happy flashing! - gsstudios
    I've been away from development for a while now. So I decided to make a build that removes pretty much all unnecessary commits such as the custom profiles and more tweaks to GPU. Overall, the kernel should be much more stable. This might be the last build ever (this time for real) before I have my exams (in 1 month time). Thanks guys for your support!!!! :)

gsstudios.

Update: Build b011 is out!