FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What kernel would you like me to include in update pack 2?

LP6 which is more stable but has no vibration!

275 Vote(s)
62.36%
KP8 which also proved to be stable but not as LP6!

166 Vote(s)
37.64%

[03/04] * Simplistic ICS I XWLP3 * Get Ready for the Masterpiece![Stock LP4 Added]

1,546 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,403

By LegendK95, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th January 2012, 05:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th January 2012, 08:53 PM |#21  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Jerusalem

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekoeth0

Awesome! By the way, did you remove the DLNA app? I believe that is the only Samsung app I ever use... Everything else is superfluous!

http://www.multiupload.com/SYDDJWPP3Z
Here is it it also contains the browser so no need to flash the browser
Flash it normally!
The Following User Says Thank You to LegendK95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LegendK95 Ad-Free

16th January 2012, 10:04 PM |#22  
Flag Tayside
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Hi, Nice work, quick and lite, but Netflix crashes. working on other ICS based on XXLP2 & 1 leaks. Not a show stopper but useful
16th January 2012, 10:08 PM |#23  
Flag Jerusalem

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmlogan

Hi, Nice work, quick and lite, but Netflix crashes. working on other ICS based on XXLP2 & 1 leaks. Not a show stopper but useful

I'll check it out Hopefully I'll fix it in the new version
could you pull it out so I can check it because I cant install it in my country -.-

EDIT: Nvm I found it
16th January 2012, 10:16 PM |#24  
Flag Tayside

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendK95

I'll check it out Hopefully I'll fix it in the new version
could you pull it out so I can check it because I cant install it in my country -.-

Can do, but it starts you get a login screen and after entering those credentials it crashes. ou would need an account as well. As the account links my credit card....... let me think
16th January 2012, 10:22 PM |#25  
Flag Jerusalem

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmlogan

Can do, but it starts you get a login screen and after entering those credentials it crashes. ou would need an account as well. As the account links my credit card....... let me think

can't I make an account without a credit card?

EDIT: I can't make an account :eek: umm i'll have to think
16th January 2012, 10:25 PM |#26  
Flag Tayside

More
No, you get a free trial for a month, but need card up front. Marketing as most folks forget to cancel and then they get at least 1 months charge :(
Just spotted that the other ICS rom I tried on was not a LP2 but 1. Will flash westcrip's LP2 one and see is teh same thing.
16th January 2012, 10:38 PM |#27  
Flag Jerusalem

Donate to Me
More
I pm'ed you so we can talk more about the problem.
17th January 2012, 02:37 AM |#28  
Flag Jerusalem

Donate to Me
More
RC2 Available for Download, for changes go to see 2nd post for changelog
I'm going to sleep now so I'll fix any issues when I wake up
The Following User Says Thank You to LegendK95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LegendK95 Ad-Free
17th January 2012, 09:55 AM |#29  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 257

More
superlite ROM really like it. Everything works for me except the phone when I say it doesn't work I mean the smart search this is probably down to the base you used because I have seen this in many ROMS. When you try to do a seacrh it is slow as hell so I always use a third party dialer
17th January 2012, 10:02 AM |#30  
Flag Jerusalem

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by navodwickra

superlite ROM really like it. Everything works for me except the phone when I say it doesn't work I mean the smart search this is probably down to the base you used because I have seen this in many ROMS. When you try to do a seacrh it is slow as hell so I always use a third party dialer

Glad you like it Well this problem I can do nothing about unfortunately, we have to wait for a newer leak, I hate samsung dialer and I tried to add the aosp one but there were so many error, I'll try again today
17th January 2012, 10:15 AM |#31  
Flag Male'
Thanks Meter: 27

More
ICS original Apps
Thank you LegendK95 for this superb ROM. I just installed this and find that the Dialer is from Gingerbread. Is it coming from my previous ROM because I did a No-Wipe? I guess this is why we need Screenshots Just to ensure that we are on the "same page"
Appreciate if you can share any ICS original Apps you may have that we could flash and experiment with.
Keep up the good work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
copy paste, i want to be famouzz!!, ics, simplistic, who calls themself 'legend'?, why everybody is jealous!

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)