Hello, well, I won't say that i didn't had this idea by reading the Leedroid post, I found that it was a good idea
My name is Lucas, I'm french, and 18 (Birthday 18 of November!). I just begun Android works with my HTC Desire, that was my first real Android phone.
At the begining, I was a real, iOS fan. I was dumb .
Android Cooking is a passion, a passion that I want to share, with you, XDA-Dev Users.
On My Desire (Not HD), I was kinda "Lol, yeh, I have to admit that Android is kinda cool"
So, Now, my SGS2 Is sooo FAST!
I was first, modifying roms, for myself.
I've worked on, Ultimate droid first, then, moved to CM.
And, now, I'm working on solid Cyanogen MOD 7.1.
What I'm doing is not compilating work etc...
I'm just unbloating those roms, pushing some nice cool ui, and tweakin', a lot really a lot of tweakin'.
BTW, This little presentation is over now. If you want to know more about me, or about what I'm doing, if I can help you or what ever,
Feel free to PM Me.
This rom is for Daily USE. But, if you check my signature, you see what it can do with some overclocking .
Modified SystemUI, Framework, Phone, Contact, Fonts (Helvetica Neue like ), Launcher (Gingerbread Launcher with custom Wallpapers ), And, Awesome Dancing Droid Bootanimation .
Better to use Siyah Kernel
- Mixed UI ( Some Pngs from Ultimate Droid Roms, (With some cool themes inside Theme chooser apps ))
- Better battery life & smoothness
- Fully deoxed and zipaligned
- Rooted and latest SU
- Extended power menu
- Apps and framework optimized and themed
-HTC IME V27 Custom
-CM wallpapers and livewallpapers
-Defauts ringtones (Added HoneyComb )
-Hum, The HTC IME Mod may Crash the 1st time you will boot. Btw, It won't never do it.
Ok, Tweetdeck crash is not fixed. But I know what's wrong I think.
CM fixed many things.
SiyahKernel Is Included now.
And, I'm working on a new theme.
And it's back to fully themed as you expect it
Still same broken things... But maybe not tweetdeck !
FIX for CamCorder :
Be careful, cyanogen broken things.
New update as soon as those problems are fixed.
- CM7 team
- Lord Clockan (DHD Section)
- BlackDroid For ultimate droid.
- Many People here from XDA.
Contact info :
- Twitter : Paradoxxx_1337
- Private Messages
- My E-mail : Paradoxxx1337@gmail.com
- You Can buy me a beer: email@example.com !
- Or, at least, Press the little button at the bottom of my post, you know, there is something written on it, yeh, now you see it, "Thanks"