FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[CWM UTIL] Wipe Scripts (S2 GT-i9100)

3,255 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,328

By hawkerpaul, Senior Member on 15th January 2013, 01:41 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
My scripts for the S2 have now all been updated and incorporated into my S4 scripts

Please see here

Old GS2 downloads
The Following 237 Users Say Thank You to hawkerpaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hawkerpaul Ad-Free

15th January 2013, 01:41 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK

Donate to Me
More
Thread moved
The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to hawkerpaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hawkerpaul Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 03:07 PM |#3  
Flag LONDON
Thanks Meter: 23,096

More
Thanks buddy for the shout out and a pleasure to help a buddy and great developer of scripts like this.

As you may know I'm lazy when it comes to flashing and this just does all the hard work for me

It's served me well for quite a while and just keeps on getting better as it evolves.

I don't know what I would do without them as I depend on them a lot and has helped me and many users. Thanks man and it's about time you came home and officially set up shop so you can get all the thanks and appreciation you truelly deserve.

And it don't end here you have a pool of great scripts such as the kernel clean, preload back up and restore and many others.

I vote hawkerpaul for recognised contributer status right now :thumbup:

This pictures for you mate. :thumbup:

Reserved

SIGNATURE

PHONE : SGSII
Sent via: Tapatalk 2
Main ROM: Alliance rom v5.2

KERNEL : Dorimanx 7.39
(DEFAULT PROFILE AND SETTINGS )
MODEM : BVLP7
BATTERY : Stock 1650mAh
EXTERNAL Sdcard : Samsung Class 10 32gb
LAUNCHER : Apex

My Guides list to install NeatRom and other ROMS and kernels on LSJ + tools to have a bug free rom + how to back up and RESTORE FOM FULLY = http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35923600

1.Current list of kernels on LSJ and pros and cons

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36698607

2.Rom Nuke script

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36268094

3.Kernel Clean script

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=34879811

4.Fast Dormancy :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36396636

5. How to install full wipe with rom nuke on LSJ

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36655790

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to THE RED BLUR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift THE RED BLUR Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 04:03 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 21,166

More
Thanks Hawkerpaul these scripts are great, easy, convinient and all wiped in one flash.
Thanks for making them:thumbup:

Agree with RED, you should be RC

*NeatROM*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobdoblo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bobdoblo Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 04:08 PM |#5  
Flag porto velho
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Great work here.. ty

Enviado de meu GT-I9100 usando o Tapatalk 2
15th January 2013, 04:24 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 7,448

More
Not fan of wipeing batterystats as its a myth. You just need to empty and charge your phone and it will be fine. I never wiped batterystats and everything is great regarding battery.

Sent from SpeedMachine i9100
15th January 2013, 04:28 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alen1901

Not fan of wipeing batterystats as its a myth. You just need to empty and charge your phone and it will be fine. I never wiped batterystats and everything is great regarding battery.

This is not done in the script for any battery benefits. Unless I save the file first (which isn't much point as a new ROM is about to be flashed after this script has finished) this is unavoidable, as battery stats is stored in /data/system/batterystats.bin and this will get removed in the format of the /data partition (as it would also via a standard factory reset)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawkerpaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hawkerpaul Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 05:51 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 7,448

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkerpaul

This is not done in the script for any battery benefits. Unless I save the file first (which isn't much point as a new ROM is about to be flashed after this script has finished) this is unavoidable, as battery stats is stored in /data/system/batterystats.bin and this will get removed in the format of the /data partition (as it would also via a standard factory reset)

I thought battery stats doesnt get erased until you go to recovery and wipe it.

And for batterystats, some of them wipe it because they think it will calibrate battery, but it wont, charging battery calibrates it. And in changelog it says batterystats wipe, thats why i said. Sorry for misunderstanding.

15th January 2013, 10:29 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1,995

Donate to Me
More
Been having a few problems with my ROM, due mainly to my laziness as i have been on a number of ROMs recently and have just installed over the top.

I used the GS2ROMNuke script and in one go cleared all of the areas of my phone used by the ROM. Reinstalled and since then everything running really smoothly and no problems at all.

True it is possible to do all of this without the scripts but not as easily or quickly.

Thanks Hawker really great Script.
16th January 2013, 09:16 AM |#10  
Flag Brasília
Thanks Meter: 2,504

More
I really like your scripts in S2. :thumbup:
and really need then in S3!

S3*Neat.ELLA.1.4*JKay.14.7.1*Siyah.1.86*LKC*ExtSd3 2Gb
16th January 2013, 02:08 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag UK

Donate to Me
More
Updated to V2.01

See Changelog
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hawkerpaul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hawkerpaul Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hawker's threads
Previous Thread Next Thread