Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

airbus360

Dec 9, 2010
Download at the bottom of this Post
Development Continues
Android 4.0.3 ICS

News:
Restarting Alpha's back to Alpha 1 because not much is working. It is now using Kernel 3.0.9 and A lot has broken because of it.

The ROM
The ROM is still a ALPHA and only has a couple of missing features. That is because we are using the older 2.6.35 Kernel. Me and eaglerazor123 are currently building a 3.0.9 Kernel to fix the missing things. Bare with us on that as there is compiliation errors going on. We are working to fix that.

Update:
- Using CM9 from Teamhacksung to fix things in this as we speak.*
- For People who like CM I have tweaked their build for Stability, speed and responsiveness. Update zip will come for you to install
- AOSP wins all for me over CM9, this project stays alive

3524558_orig.jpg

Screenshots:
5644963_orig.png
8114014_orig.png
7068195_orig.png
7960451_orig.png
4271393_orig.png
3822211_orig.png

Working and Not Working
Working:
Code:
 - Calling/SMS/MMS
 - APN
 - Data (3G/H/G/2G)
 - GPS
 - Sensors
 - HW Composer (ALL GRAPHIC GLITCHES GONE)

Not Working
Code:
 - Camera
 - Audio
 - Wifi
 - Bluetooth

(!) It is not possible to test the Mic as there is no Audio, I'm guessing it doesn't work..

What to do Now
Code:
 - Audio 
 - Camera 
 - WiFi
 - Bluetooth
 - GPS

Please, I need you to post any Bugs you find that are not stated in the not Working section

Downloads

Enjoy this as much as I do. It isn't ready for Daily usage yet unless you don't mind not calling anyone.

Like my work here? Hit "Thanks" or Donate to my PayPal: tech2tut@gmail.com

PS: You can buy me a beer :p

Last edited by a moderator:

cTrox

Apr 19, 2010
Nice, this will actually help Teamhacksung getting asked less about ETA's ;)

Now the question is, what is better old kernel without mic or new kernel with unstable RIL?

Reactions: airbus360

petsasj

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 22, 2010
Athens
Good luck with your ROM!

I see you're saying you're working on 3.0.9 Kernel Sources. Where exactly did you find those?

ionutzm05

Dec 24, 2010
Baia Mare
ionutzm05.info
Congratulations! It looks like you've worked really hard on this project and you are very close to make it completely functional. I will flash it when I have some time. Keep up the good work :)!

superleeds27

Jun 21, 2010
Hull
You took my advice on thread making then ;)

Im guessing youll be working on the kernel tonight? Can we expect anything good soon?

Klyupp

Nov 28, 2009
Amsterdam
Nice you've opened an xda thread now, I'm running alpha 12 for 2 days now and it's pretty beast! One question: Is this an zip I can flash so now more restores? Also can I install from alpha 12 without wiping?

airbus360

Dec 9, 2010
Nice you've opened an xda thread now, I'm running alpha 12 for 2 days now and it's pretty beast! One question: Is this an zip I can flash so now more restores? Also can I install from alpha 12 without wiping?
I can't get update zip. The kernel doesn't flash correctly. And if you advance restore and restore system, you can restore without wipe, If you are on Alpha 12 Only

h3llboy911

Dec 2, 2011
India
twitter.com
Downloading. I will report back. And thanks for the work, you have worked hard as I have been seeing since a few days

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
Good to see you here! Hope we can somehow help you in fixing these bugs. Glad to test it for you.

...onto Alpha 13.

Asgrad

Sep 15, 2011
Manchester
Everything working smooth just two small problems, in settings when I rotate the screen i get like 1/2 a second like a broken screen then it rotates, when I connect to the pc the pc doesn't see the phone. When I install from which software version should I install the backup KP2 or can I do it from KK5? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Download at the bottom of this Post
    Development Continues
    Android 4.0.3 ICS

News:
    Restarting Alpha's back to Alpha 1 because not much is working. It is now using Kernel 3.0.9 and A lot has broken because of it.

The ROM
    The ROM is still a ALPHA and only has a couple of missing features. That is because we are using the older 2.6.35 Kernel. Me and eaglerazor123 are currently building a 3.0.9 Kernel to fix the missing things. Bare with us on that as there is compiliation errors going on. We are working to fix that.

Update:
    - Using CM9 from Teamhacksung to fix things in this as we speak.*
    - For People who like CM I have tweaked their build for Stability, speed and responsiveness. Update zip will come for you to install
    - AOSP wins all for me over CM9, this project stays alive

3524558_orig.jpg

Screenshots:
    5644963_orig.png
    8114014_orig.png
    7068195_orig.png
    7960451_orig.png
    4271393_orig.png
    3822211_orig.png

Working and Not Working
    Working:
    Code:
     - Calling/SMS/MMS
     - APN
     - Data (3G/H/G/2G)
     - GPS
     - Sensors
     - HW Composer (ALL GRAPHIC GLITCHES GONE)

Not Working
    Code:
     - Camera
     - Audio
     - Wifi
     - Bluetooth

(!) It is not possible to test the Mic as there is no Audio, I'm guessing it doesn't work..

What to do Now
    Code:
     - Audio 
     - Camera 
     - WiFi
     - Bluetooth
     - GPS

Please, I need you to post any Bugs you find that are not stated in the not Working section

Downloads

Enjoy this as much as I do. It isn't ready for Daily usage yet unless you don't mind not calling anyone.

Like my work here? Hit "Thanks" or Donate to my PayPal: tech2tut@gmail.com

PS: You can buy me a beer :p
    No errors yet. You all could see a build tomorrow morning. I am going to build a kernel as well. :)

Hit 'thanks' to help me get 1000!
    Thread closed.
    That was my idea as well! Why aren't you dev's working together? Learning from eachother instead of..........

Sorry to say this, but there's nothing to learn for us.
    Airbus has already proven that he doesn't know what he's doing, how android works, how to use the buildsystem.

He's just reusing stuff others have done before.
    Looking at his builds approves it.

I would prefer that this thread gets deleted and airbus goes with some guys who wants to help in a private irc channel and works there.

This is fooling users and getting donations, but has nothing to do with development.
    MOD POST

Every post in this thread from this point on that is a violation of XDA rules will be getting infractions.

• If you just want to say thanks.. click the "Thanks" button.
    • If you have a problem with someone.. click the "Report' button.

This thread is 100 pages OF NOTHING. Chat room style nonsense. I couldn't clean it if I wanted to.

Consider this the only warning.