Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2012, 02:06 AM |#10871  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,470

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolipoli81

i can't seem to take screenshots using the normal way (home+power) button, you guys have any similar problem?

Works too with Vol Down + Power Button

Enviado desde mi Samsung Galaxy S II usando Tapatalk

6th March 2012, 02:14 AM |#10872  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
Anyone else notice that the "record" option when in call has shown up? But when I tried it the phone app force closed. It did create a 0 byte file on the sdcard so it tried working.

I have never noticed call recording in the changelog and I just updated to 9.5 fix but I don't think I made any phone calls under 9.5 normal to notice if it was around then.
6th March 2012, 02:54 AM |#10873  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 13

More
before i flash this, may i know what version of swype is included in v9.5?
6th March 2012, 02:57 AM |#10874  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Wifi issue
Hello guys

Sorry if this has been answered before, but in this big thread is a little complicated to find an exactly answer.

I'm using the 9.5 version, and found it very fine, but my Radio FM wasnt working and my Wifi too.

For the problem with the radio, I've flashed the LPH kernel, but my wifi still wasnt working.

Does anyone know found the same bug or have a resolution for this?

I'll flash this fix pack to keep my ROM updated, but I dont know if will work.

Thanks a lot
6th March 2012, 03:09 AM |#10875  
A corner of the world
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginoyang

Hi West~~
I found that when adding Today agenda widget on desktop, there will be Calendar Storage FC......Is this fix update solved it?

Thanks buddy...Same as mine~
Strickly speaking, when you're adding new event in today agenda widget, yes you'll have FC. But, new event you created is still in your calendar.
I suggest you to add new event to your Google account not My local, if so there's no problem.
Hope helpful.
6th March 2012, 03:16 AM |#10876  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Umm quick question guys, i been trying to update from 9.4 and see there is a fixpack out, do i have to flash 9.5 and then flash fixpack?

i tried installing 9.5 but i got an error in recovery (" --bad"). figured it was a corrupt download, will try again after.
6th March 2012, 03:18 AM |#10877  
A corner of the world
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULL3TPR00F

Umm quick question guys, i been trying to update from 9.4 and see there is a fixpack out, do i have to flash 9.5 and then flash fixpack?

i tried installing 9.5 but i got an error in recovery (" --bad"). figured it was a corrupt download, will try again after.

Yes...fix should be flashed after rom installation. Please refer to the steps that mentioned in previous page(s) if still feel confused.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Westcrip's latest ICS
6th March 2012, 03:58 AM |#10878  
Flag Greenwood, Mississippi
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Thumbs up Fast and Smooth
After the update, wow. Even faster and smoother than before the update. Best version so far. At least for me......
6th March 2012, 04:15 AM |#10879  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blecap

before i flash this, may i know what version of swype is included in v9.5?

3.26.92.38303. But you can remove this and install the latest beta. If you remove with Titanium Backup, make sure to delete libswypecore.so from /system/lib, otherwise you'll get a lot of FC's, which can be a pain in the a*se.
6th March 2012, 04:37 AM |#10880  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 0

More
NO DATA
I'm on GCI Communications, and we have 4G; I can't get data for nothing in the world. Data settings is on. No 3G, H, H+ in the icon noticfication area. I need help with this. It works on all the ICS roms i've tried. I perfer this rom.
6th March 2012, 04:39 AM |#10881  
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickWu

Thanks buddy...Same as mine~
Strickly speaking, when you're adding new event in today agenda widget, yes you'll have FC. But, new event you created is still in your calendar.
I suggest you to add new event to your Google account not My local, if so there's no problem.
Hope helpful.

Thanks for ur reply, I didn't use my local calendar but sync with office Exchange server calendar. Calendar does work but today agenda widget fc. I will try to use another widget for test.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)