Flag Regina
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

Just realised no clear button on drop down menu lol. What happened there then

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

in the previous rom i was using, the X (clear) button disappears when i am setting the lcd resolution to a very low value. i tried 170 and its gone, and tried putting it back to 240 and its there again (provided you have a notification)

16th January 2012, 03:05 AM |#1502  
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Signal Bar Status
This is my signal bar status. showing 0dBm make it show full bar constantly. other than that, all work now.

3g data connection is back to normal!! good job!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	picsay-1326682868.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	858876  
16th January 2012, 03:05 AM |#1503  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcrip

its working on my face

Maybe my it doesn't like my face so unable to capture it...
16th January 2012, 03:07 AM |#1504  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Random reboots

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
16th January 2012, 03:21 AM |#1505  
Flag Asunción
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcrip

its working on my face

genius, good job!! , i'm using daily your roms, what about signal strength on status bar? is a base rom problem i think..
16th January 2012, 03:22 AM |#1506  
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Just dropping in what I've been through in the last couple of hours. (Please take with a grain of salt because I feel this ROM is worth it!)

Issues began with Calendar not syncing with Exchange. I'd tried to restore factory defaults. Still no fix. Took on suggestion of ROM Manager to fix permissions. Couldn't download it from Market. Thought I should just restore the ROM again.

Restored ROM. Issues with Data connection then Market was returning Server Error on both 3G and Wifi. Restored factory defaults again. So far so good. Market works. It's restoring my apps (freaking love that feature with Google!) and I'm fixing permissions right now with ROM Manager.

OK restarted, setup email. Still no calendar. Fixing permissions again.

Calendar still not syncing. Going back to v7. Tis a shame because v7.1 is ridiculously fast.

Can someone else sync their active sync exchange calendar so I don't feel like I'm going insane?
16th January 2012, 03:23 AM |#1507  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
curious
this rom rocks. i have been using this ROM for past 5 days... i can see the improvements!
will there be a no wipe flashing will be available??
16th January 2012, 03:36 AM |#1508  
Flag Shah Alam
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArmada

Just dropping in what I've been through in the last couple of hours. (Please take with a grain of salt because I feel this ROM is worth it!)

Issues began with Calendar not syncing with Exchange. I'd tried to restore factory defaults. Still no fix. Took on suggestion of ROM Manager to fix permissions. Couldn't download it from Market. Thought I should just restore the ROM again.

Restored ROM. Issues with Data connection then Market was returning Server Error on both 3G and Wifi. Restored factory defaults again. So far so good. Market works. It's restoring my apps (freaking love that feature with Google!) and I'm fixing permissions right now with ROM Manager.

OK restarted, setup email. Still no calendar. Fixing permissions again.

Calendar still not syncing. Going back to v7. Tis a shame because v7.1 is ridiculously fast.

Can someone else sync their active sync exchange calendar so I don't feel like I'm going insane?

Download GappFixer.zip. can get it at first post. and flash it via CWM. it work!
16th January 2012, 03:47 AM |#1509  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i just noticed something. no google map in this ROM?
16th January 2012, 03:48 AM |#1510  
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz2036

Download GappFixer.zip. can get it at first post. and flash it via CWM. it work!

The issue affected both the Calendar and the calendar in TouchDown (when TouchDown was synced to ActiveSync Exchange and the Google Calendar was not)
16th January 2012, 03:50 AM |#1511  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm having an issue lockscreen wallpaper. When I click on 'Lock Screen Wallpaper' in Settings>Display an empty dialog is displayed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)