FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GT-I9100 [Development] Resurrection Remix 4.4.2 KitKat v5.1.5 [2014/06/09]

2,535 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,583
 
By westcrip, Senior Member on 9th January 2012, 10:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th January 2012, 11:52 AM |#491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

You need 5.0.27 as thatz outdated. You need a recovery that allows you to restore from internal sd. Thats your problem there mate sorry

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Im using phenomenal kernel and that's the recovery that comes with it. I can flash another kernel and restore the ics backup then flash my phenomenal kernel again right?
 
 
12th January 2012, 11:55 AM |#492  
Senior Member
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Yo Shingers5,

How did u change ur DPI? what did u change it to? i wanna make everything a tad smaller too
12th January 2012, 12:02 PM |#493  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,305
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonski89

Im using phenomenal kernel and that's the recovery that comes with it. I can flash another kernel and restore the ics backup then flash my phenomenal kernel again right?

Yea man. Use syah and change back. Flash zimage in cwm app

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
12th January 2012, 12:04 PM |#494  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,305
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safeelhd2

Yo Shingers5,

How did u change ur DPI? what did u change it to? i wanna make everything a tad smaller too

Lcd density in market. Got mine 220 and ticked to apply at boot. App will restart phone but changes wont take effect so will need to manaully restart phone and voila

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to shingers5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shingers5 Ad-Free
12th January 2012, 12:09 PM |#495  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Ok, I flashed to the new blue recovery and I still don't have that option to restore from internal SD...


But i tried to restore the ics rom now... and its working... sheesh!!!!
12th January 2012, 12:19 PM |#496  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,305
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonski89

Ok, I flashed to the new blue recovery and I still don't have that option to restore from internal SD...


But i tried to restore the ics rom now... and its working... sheesh!!!!

Lol well the recoveries are all the same and options in backup restore are there. I have 5.0.27 so yours might be older

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
12th January 2012, 12:22 PM |#497  
Senior Member
Flag Bradford
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

Lcd density in market. Got mine 220 and ticked to apply at boot. App will restart phone but changes wont take effect so will need to manaully restart phone and voila

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium



I downloaded it, installed it and changed to 220, phone didnt reboot so i did, nothing changed. Tried doing it again but selecting "ssaedemon" as reboot method but still didnt reboot. What settings u got?
12th January 2012, 12:37 PM |#498  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,305
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by safeelhd2

I downloaded it, installed it and changed to 220, phone didnt reboot so i did, nothing changed. Tried doing it again but selecting "ssaedemon" as reboot method but still didnt reboot. What settings u got?

Not sure which app you installed but lcd density app restarts phone but changes are not applied. Tick to apply at boot when you choose 220 and restart manually. You have to press apply button in app after choosing 220

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
12th January 2012, 12:41 PM |#499  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,305
 
More
Here is my view. App called lcd resolution sorry

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1326372053328.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	853471  
12th January 2012, 12:43 PM |#500  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,305
 
More
Make after choosing 220 you tick apply at boot then hit apply button. I dont think you pressed apply button as will then be asked to restart
12th January 2012, 12:45 PM |#501  
westcrip's Avatar
OP Senior Member
antalya
Thanks Meter: 11,583
 
Donate to Me
More
older versions download links added to first page
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, custom rom i9100, galaxy s2, google android, ics, resurrection remix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes