FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What do you think of this KERNEL? (after some use) and reading!

It's just AWESOME! + Good Developer!

756 Vote(s)
69.04%
It's Good and i like it more than any other.

217 Vote(s)
19.82%
It's can be better, for now also trying others.

89 Vote(s)
8.13%
I like OTHER KERNEL. this one is not for me.

33 Vote(s)
3.01%

[Kernel 3.12.rc6][24 OCT][DEV THREAD!] Dorimanx 8.43 ONLY JB I9100 +RECOVERY+ROOTED.

12,677 posts
Thanks Meter: 93,544

Thread Closed Email Thread
11th October 2012, 02:58 PM |#10001  
Milano
Thanks Meter: 2,104

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voku1987

maybe we can create together a document ... like this -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UxUaFhxeWVfZFE <- and everybody can add his working / not working ROM?! only a idea

in this way this is 100% clear if someone cant understand it..

sure its not a person AN ALLIEN!

ediT: paranoid android 2.18 working great in dori 7.1
i add it in the list ..
guys add your
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyndonguti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lyndonguti Ad-Free

11th October 2012, 03:05 PM |#10002  
Flag Just a click away
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagadj

Guys im on 7.0 and i have wifi problems too.. i checked my router settings and are ok, maybe i have to flash 7.1 to solve?
Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

I had problem with wi-fi with both 7.0 and 7.1 so now on 5.86 which works with out any issue..(Connecting to 2.4Ghz)
11th October 2012, 03:06 PM |#10003  
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
Hi dorimanx and all,I don't now whether you have seen this but I thought I would share it with you all http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1908269

Hope you don't mind me posting this on your thread

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wis1152 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wis1152 Ad-Free
11th October 2012, 03:07 PM |#10004  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Kadath
Thanks Meter: 9,470

More
Quote:

... some debug-files, please (you can create it via ExTweaks) -> http://dorimanx.suckup.de/dorimanx-k...o-report-bugs/

Edit: ... and upgrade your kernel

I think I'm gonna start to add this link on some of my posts!

Quote:

maybe we can create together a document ... like this -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UxUaFhxeWVfZFE <- and everybody can add his working / not working ROM?! only a idea

Another great idea @voku, the only "problem" it's, where this link be placed? And, the people gonna read it? Anyway, I like the proposal and I will include this link too periodicaly in some posts, just to be sure of everyone read it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaboWinter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GaboWinter Ad-Free
11th October 2012, 03:09 PM |#10005  
Flag Krefeld
Thanks Meter: 1,773

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tytnguy

I had problem with wi-fi with both 7.0 and 7.1 so now on 5.86 which works with out any issue..(Connecting to 2.4Ghz)

... can you please add a logfile (create via ExTweak-App) something like that output, thx! -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=9937
The Following User Says Thank You to voku1987 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift voku1987 Ad-Free
11th October 2012, 03:10 PM |#10006  
Milano
Thanks Meter: 2,104

Donate to Me
More
@gabo i saw you live typing rootbot 2.9 in the link
11th October 2012, 03:11 PM |#10007  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,544

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

problem is with 13,14 channels! maybe also 12

if router transmit at this channels, then we cant connect.

i need to tune wifi driver to allow such channels.

stop posting. about wifi, i have no more time reading same posts all day.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th October 2012, 03:19 PM |#10008  
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 1,129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndonguti

well it apprently based on my experience i really feel a slight battery drain with s2w and based for other users that i read...but again i repeat slight

oh 9999?i think i will have s7 in that day haha

Yeah I'm noob in this field but there must be something activated what is still on standby and waiting for the slide - apparently that is using battery.

Anyway I have to sent application to Dori about turn it off by default in battery profile
The Following User Says Thank You to GregX80 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GregX80 Ad-Free
11th October 2012, 03:41 PM |#10009  
Flag Garden of Time
Thanks Meter: 1,397

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haramizuki

I'm on 7.1 and pa 2.18 and not having any issues with Wifi. It shows normal signal strength as well. I just flashed kernel with no wipe and all. Everything is working okay for me. :thumbup: additional info: my router is netgear and it's set on Auto for channels.

Me too, did the normal kernel only flashing, reset ET, restore ET, and voila no problem. Using Cisco AP @ dual channel but connected at 5Ghz. Region set to Japan.
And battery life is soooo CRAZY! I played 3D game for nearly 1 hour with only 13% drop?

The only problem is my own problem about memory and slowdown. Its my fault, I disabled the taskman in favor of System Tuner Pro. But sometimes I forgot to check the free RAM till all laggy, solved by kill-all. No memleaks whatsoever.
11th October 2012, 03:42 PM |#10010  
Flag Just a click away
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

problem is with 13,14 channels! maybe also 12

if router transmit at this channels, then we cant connect.

i need to tune wifi driver to allow such channels.

stop posting. about wifi, i have no more time reading same posts all day.

FYI, my channel is 6, it works from office but does not from home. Where as 5.86 works fine.
Sorry about the rant of wifi , that's fine I can live with current setup. Thank you.
11th October 2012, 03:52 PM |#10011  
Flag Garden of Time
Thanks Meter: 1,397

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojinmalia

anyone please? and often WiFi stop working, i gotta restart it, heard there was a solution, but on which page..?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Use SEARCH! And READ the OP! I already reported all the trolls here who posting the same obvious repetitive questions to mods.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojinmalia

would anyone miss to tell me how to get back my dual boot after upgrading from 5.x to 7.x?

Sent from my gt-i9100 using xda app-developers app

Can't you just read the OP if you got time TROLLING here?! Why are you so lazy?!

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote:

FYI, my channel is 6, it works from office but does not from home. Where as 5.86 works fine.
Sorry about the rant of wifi , that's fine I can live with current setup. Thank you.

Maybe you could try to re-set your router? Change the region or update the router's firmware?
I got same problem before, but with my laptop. Solved by updating my router's firmware. Try it...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crescendo Xenomorph For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Crescendo Xenomorph Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery life, best kernel, best kernel so far for s2 with jb, cm10-kernel, cm10.2, dorimanx, dorimanx best, jellybean-kernel, linaro, new jb mali kernel by dorimanx!!!!!!!, non stop support!, performance, slimbean vs dorimanx, stweaks
Previous Thread Next Thread