DorimanX development has stopped for a while now. I've been a long term dorimanx user, but I felt that a lot of features need to be implemented into the kernel. As of a result, I decided to make my own personal builds! Please note that I'm no way as good as the master himself, Dorimanx, but I try to implement features to the best of my abilities. Also, I'm not going to be a proper maintainer of dorimanx kernel, this is just what I've done in my spare time.
This is a fork from Dorimanx's git.
If you have problems or if anything goes wrong, you can flash latest build by Computoncio
You can download from his official website:
To continue giving support for the much loved kernel. New features and additions will be added to improve flexibility and speed to the already amazing kernel. My goal is to improve DorimanX kernel as much as I can, without sacrificing stability.
4.1.X JELLYBEAN ONLY!
I'm not responsible for bricked devices or wrong version flashing
You are using this kernel at your own responsibility
——— !!!!!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!!!!!! ———
This kernel includes the following additional features over stock dorimanX kernel:
- CPU Governors: HYPER, Ondemand, pegasusQ, Intellidemand, neoX, darkness, nightmare, sleepy, conservative (Default: HYPER)
- TCP Algorithms: Cubic, Reno, BIC, Westwood, Highspeed, Hybla, HTCP, Vegas, Veno, Scalable, Lp, Yeah, Illinois (Default: Westwood)
- FPBug/Musicbug fix is already included in this kernel!
- BLN and BLNWW support
- Updated Linux Kernel version to 3.15.0 stable!
- IO Schedulers: ROW, FIOPS, SIO, BFQ, CFQ, Noop, ZEN, Deadline (Default: SIO)
- Trim support
THINGS I WILL NOT ADD:
- LZ4 Compression (Our Boot partition is way too small to support this) - Useless CPU governors such as Userspace - Colour tuning support (Unless someone helps me with this) - Recovery version (WIll only consider doing this if working on LP kernel) - Higher thermal limits (We all know what happens if we do this) - Higher overclocking/Lower underclocking capabilities (So you want less stability and more SODs?) - Synapse support (Stweaks is the only app that can fully support this kernel)
Dorimanx (the real master of the kernel)
Gokhanmoral (Siyah Kernel)
Tungstwenty (On screen gestures addon)
Torvalds (Kernel 3.6.Y maintainer)
Computoncio (This Kernel)
cybernetus (This Kernel)
stelistcristi (Contents of this post)
chhapil (For helping me with all of the issues, thanks man)
Chet Kener (For UBER toolchain)
Lanchon (For TRIM fix)
Zeitferne (For FP Bug/Music Bug fix)
gsstudios (For his help and his thread template)
AndroidFileHost Download Folder
Refer to second post
Source code of the kernel can be found here:
- All dorimanx bugs
- CPU Governor and I/O Scheduler Guide
- DorimanX tuning guide
TCP Algorithm guide
DorimanX JB by GreekDragon, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S II
Source Code: https://github.com/dragonGR/Dorimanx-SG2-I9100-Kernel
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2016-12-03