14th September 2013, 09:44 PM |#991  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,630

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalgearhathaway

I have 3.5hrs testing time available before I go to bed On it now

well....9.40v21 is up and running right now....it feels smoother than v20...but boot time increased for 40 secs...on first boot.....it took136 seconds....maybe just because of 1st boot after flash.....but generaly it feels better and i'm backnon my lovely nightmare....Now let's play again

Sent from /SlimBean//Android 4.3//

14th September 2013, 09:49 PM |#992  
Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,780

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

ah....I was just writing my adventure with OOM.....updating asap....thanks for blazing fast fixes....it's still long night ahead of us, eh?

i have worked all DAY! so now i am resting and testing.

seems to be OK, but can stuck any time, so need time to test.

All heavy video bench tests passed! OOM worked as expected! no errors no hickups

now only time can tell.

to be 100% safe i test with hyper/ondemand no UV/OV no vpll and with BFQ/BFQ

so if all ok, and then when testing others will get problems, then i will know where to look for....

kernel is so big! it's like to try to swim in ocean! (far far away from land)

no matter what i want to update, there is A lot to get and x2 dependency for that part...

so i want to update 1 file, and in the end update 10

any way, have fun and report.

P.S
i was never stuck on boot... strange.. i use ODIN to install kernel every time..

it's fast and safe....

i push the zImage from zip to test.tar and install.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2013, 09:50 PM |#993  
Flag Cookley
Thanks Meter: 3,093

More
Quote:

well....9.40v21 is up and running right now....it feels smoother than v20...but boot time increased for 40 secs...on first boot.....it took136 seconds....maybe just because of 1st boot after flash.....but generaly it feels better and i'm backnon my lovely nightmare....Now let's play again

+1

I have booted, set my stweaks settings, rebooted and all fine and lovely!

Now time to do some stress testing .....
The Following User Says Thank You to metalgearhathaway For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metalgearhathaway Ad-Free
14th September 2013, 09:51 PM |#994  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
can someone tell where to download the beta kernels? i cant found in OP
14th September 2013, 09:52 PM |#995  
Recognized Developer
Flag TERA Prime.
Thanks Meter: 93,780

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

40sec??? maybe something was rebuilding or sdcards scanned and fixed...
that can take time..

RAM was messedup hard... now much better.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dorimanx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2013, 10:16 PM |#996  
Flag Cookley
Thanks Meter: 3,093

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2Powa

can someone tell where to download the beta kernels? i cant found in OP

dori beta: http://www.dorimanx.com/beta-test/

cybernetus beta: http://www.ataliba.eti.br/dorimanx-test/

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

that can take time..

No boot time changes for me.

My testing and results for v21

Have sequentially tested 3dmark, antutu, quadrant, rl sql, nenmark2 and rd benchmark, all have equaled the very best scores that I have previously posted over the past year, so I won't spam the forum this time with all the great results unless someone desperately needs to see evidence

After each test I have ran apps and used menu systems to check that ram flushed and allowed the system to smoothly respond, epic performance, no lags post activity and no knock on lag effect for running so many activities in such a short space of time.

Really, the only thing left for me to test now is how it responds in and out of sleep modes

cracking work dori, you have earned you night of testing rather than pushing code
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to metalgearhathaway For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metalgearhathaway Ad-Free
14th September 2013, 10:37 PM |#997  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
im gona test tomorow cos aint got accesc to pc in case i have to recover my step son wnt sleep i dl but test tom thx dori:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote:

what?.....jokes aside buddy

dorimanx_debug2 here : http://db.tt/4UbzrS9Z

what happened: switched only to zzmove than after few fast hits on back hw key.....system started to lag bigtime ....I know that there was some memory code changes so I ran Stweaks to change OOM to default from low that i've set before starting with any test version......I was waiting for 2+ minutes for Stweaks to open....???....I couldn't believe my eyes what lags I faced this time....I could barely use my device this time to get dorimanx debug file....than I did reboot....and now it's smooth again.....Let's wait for next adventure....I hope @cybernetus will enjoy reading this events happening here
STATUS UPDATE:
I've set OOM to default for awake and medium for sleep.....And with default OOM results are satisfying :

5 laps straight with few micro hickups which are normal....the rest is pure smoothness....but setting OOM to low.....goes to low and system lags bigtime if anyone asks me
And awakening from deep sleep took 3-4 secs with ondemand as sleep and medium setting for OOM.....let's see default OOM for deep sleep...

if joke is good its always place for it :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
14th September 2013, 10:37 PM |#998  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorimanx

that can take time..

maybe...i'll see on next boot
otherwise everything is silky smooth again...will do some more hardcore testing soon.....just a bit later
...and just an idea flash for you @dorimanx ....we're all used to d/l kernel.zip boot in cwm and flash it....now since not everyone is following your git and posted changes by you....this "easy flashing" could lead to soft bricks in pocket later(and more).....now at my other previous device forum there was a kernel dev who only released beta test versions in .tar format so...flash on the go and soft brick was not possible.(yeah I know we have mobile ODIN)...one could only flash .tar with odin/PC.....do you think you could release tarballs in future for test versions because many inexperienced members/deadly flashers can flash zip and if something goes wrong they have a brick until they can get near PC & ODIN to fix bad flash...?....and aswell all builders would have to do the same....so we are on safe side whenever new build is up?
What do you thing D-Team testers?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m1trand1r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1trand1r Ad-Free
14th September 2013, 10:38 PM |#999  
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,438

Donate to Me
More
Although its old news now because i was on v20 I had the weirdest thing happen to phone. I opened apollo pressed play and it frozze came back to life and then a sod.....and then it wouldnt boot past spalshscreen and i rebooted at least 25 times and it came back to life again only to get stuck con boot animation:banghead: and then it was dead again:sly:

Had to odin back to life.

So here are some logs maybe you can find something usefull :

http://db.tt/n3URrQf3
http://db.tt/XWhFHC9S

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

Link to DorimanX Discussion Thread
14th September 2013, 10:50 PM |#1000  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pSyCh¤_O_O

Although its old news now because i was on v20 I had the weirdest thing happen to phone. I opened apollo pressed play and it frozze came back to life and then a sod.....and then it wouldnt boot past spalshscreen and i rebooted at least 25 times and it came back to life again only to get stuck con boot animation:banghead: and then it was dead again:sly:

Had to odin back to life.

So here are some logs maybe you can find something usefull :

http://db.tt/n3URrQf3
http://db.tt/XWhFHC9S

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

This stuck on boot seems familiar to me.....maybe partition fix by @Computoncio ?....I got it only once on v20....and then it booted fine ever since and I posted what I did....few pages back

The Following User Says Thank You to m1trand1r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1trand1r Ad-Free
14th September 2013, 10:55 PM |#1001  
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,438

Donate to Me
More
You mean the kernel he built that fixes partition on boot? I must have installed it for sure if i dont remember wrong. I flash every time i can...ORD lol
I deleted a bunch of kernels so ill have to download again just to make sure.

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dorimanx, dorimanx test builds, eskriminal, kernel, test betas for devs!, unofficial builds, _marjune23 is here...

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)