By eskriminal, Senior Member on 22nd August 2013, 12:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th September 2013, 11:24 PM |#1011  
Flag Três Corações - MG - Brasil
Thanks Meter: 3,583

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pSyCh¤_O_O

You mean the kernel he built that fixes partition on boot? I must have installed it for sure if i dont remember wrong. I flash every time i can...ORD lol
I deleted a bunch of kernels so ill have to download again just to make sure.

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

Link to DorimanX Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoby13

well....just make sure that you don't have the file on root of your internal sdcard that runs partition fix on boot no matter what....I dunno the exact name but if you have it from before and you enabled in Stweaks....and later did a profiles reset, file is maybe still there.... @Computoncio wrote exact file name pages back....but I don't remember the name.....just check and I'm sure you'll find it if it's there
and partition fix is in every latest version and it's disabled by default but if file is there/sdcard .....it will run........
booting 2nd 4.2.2 rom now

Sent from /SlimBean//Android 4.3//

The name of the file is ".fix_fs_on_boot_auto" and it doesn't get deleted when you reset stweaks from recovery. You have to disable it from stweaks or delete the file.

Kernel v21 seems to be stable, I'm using it about 2 hours and got no issues.

Sorry for been away, but this weekend I'm in my mother in law house :screwy: so i have no computer and a 2 mb internet connection

But building machine is up if dorimanx commits more and don't release the kernel i will do it

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Computoncio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Computoncio Ad-Free

14th September 2013, 11:28 PM |#1012  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
omg mother in law u sure u dnt need help with escape if u do just shout

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
14th September 2013, 11:28 PM |#1013  
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,438

Donate to Me
More
I cant find that file either so im safe?

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

14th September 2013, 11:33 PM |#1014  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,630

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I cant find that file either so im safe?

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

yep...u're safe

The Following User Says Thank You to m1trand1r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1trand1r Ad-Free
14th September 2013, 11:38 PM |#1015  
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,438

Donate to Me
More
One more question for @Computoncio

I was never able to clean efs partition using file system fix in stweaks.

Will your zip clean it? Or is ir exactly the same as doris fix in stweak?

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

15th September 2013, 12:01 AM |#1016  

Donate to Me
More
@dorimanx are you on 4.2.2 Slim or 4.3....are you building your own builds?....just curious because latest 9/14 by @fusionjack is flying with v21
Many lag things is rom dependent too I believe

15th September 2013, 12:05 AM |#1017  
Flag Bucharest greatest city ever
Thanks Meter: 537

More
8.40b21 boot ok, stweaks previous profile remain, - 75uv is working on mine group 2, performance is good, memory is ok, scroll ok in running app tab.
Don't understand why on siyah, dorimanx old kernels(example 5.92 or 8.14) could only uv-50, and with 8.39, 8.40 could go - 75mv or even - 100 on all clocks , and all bench, stability tests are ok, games, camera rec, etc.
-75 uv mean 5c temp lower
15th September 2013, 12:16 AM |#1018  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

I looked in script....efs is there so it'll be cleaned for sure

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan1980

8.40b21 boot ok, stweaks previous profile remain, - 75uv is working on mine group 2, performance is good, memory is ok, scroll ok in running app tab.
Don't understand why on siyah, dorimanx old kernels(example 5.92 or 8.14) could only uv-50, and with 8.39, 8.40 could go - 75mv or even - 100 on all clocks , and all bench, stability tests are ok, games, camera rec, etc.

ARM updates?...maybe?....

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computoncio

The name of the file is ".fix_fs_on_boot_auto" and it doesn't get deleted when you reset stweaks from recovery. You have to disable it from stweaks or delete the file.

Kernel v21 seems to be stable, I'm using it about 2 hours and got no issues.

Sorry for been away, but this weekend I'm in my mother in law house :screwy: so i have no computer and a 2 mb internet connection

But building machine is up if dorimanx commits more and don't release the kernel i will do it

ah....don't be sorry ma8 ....take....It....easy.....v21 needs a good test ....and @dorimanx needs to rest
he nailed it with v21....it's running smoothly since flashed .....and it goes along perfectly with @fusionjacks latest Slim build....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to m1trand1r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m1trand1r Ad-Free
15th September 2013, 12:22 AM |#1019  
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks Meter: 1,460

More
Running V21 here. Rebooted a couple of times and it didn't get stuck, and I was one of the people affected by that bug in V18. Seems like Dori "exterminated" the bug
The Following User Says Thank You to oshmoun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oshmoun Ad-Free
15th September 2013, 12:25 AM |#1020  
Flag Três Corações - MG - Brasil
Thanks Meter: 3,583

More
Quote:

RootBOX latest
DorimanX latest

My script uses the same method but if you want try mine http://db.tt/3De1V1Ao go for it, it can't do any harm.

It deletes dalvik cache, so it can be rebuild if fome apps are corrupt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan1980

Dorimanx changed default voltages for some groups, maybe in yours he ov to stop the winning of some users
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Computoncio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Computoncio Ad-Free
15th September 2013, 12:27 AM |#1021  
Flag Cookley
Thanks Meter: 3,093

More
No sods or waking issues, have left the phone for just over an hour, no battery loss, perfect wake up.

Let's see how it survives a full days service, the phone is left on overnight in its charging cradle acting as an alarm clock, so I will also get to see if it has any issues of nigh too.

Signing off testing for night chaps, enjoy the remainder of your own testing and I shall hope to see good reports still flowing in the morning
The Following User Says Thank You to metalgearhathaway For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift metalgearhathaway Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dorimanx, dorimanx test builds, eskriminal, kernel, test betas for devs!, unofficial builds, _marjune23 is here...

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)